The online racing simulator
Did you know ?
(55 posts, started )
Did you know ?
I want to start a little game. I'm not very good at writing in English and a lot of the time i make no seance so I'm very sorry. As i said about me English i will just give you a example to it.

Title has to be : Did you know ?

Then message : (This is my example) Did you know that Lamborgyni is not only a car ? In fact is a Tractor.

Then your prof : (E.g. Picture)
Look http://farm1.static.flickr.com/38/105685038_a88b28b62f.jpg

Hope you understood my English well. I have tried my best.

Thanks , I would love if you post some interesting things in here that we don't know or only known by small amount of people
Did you know that Lamborghini being a tractor manufacturer is quite well known?
Lamborghini made a 4x4 featuring an engine from a Countach. The civilian LM002 was a rare car, and one was owned by Uday Hussein, Saddam Hussein's son.
Quote from duke_toaster :Lamborghini made a 4x4 featuring an engine from a Countach. The civilian LM002 was a rare car, and one was owned by Uday Hussein, Saddam Hussein's son.

THAT IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT something interesting
Did you know that Hyundai Alkaline is more powerful than Duracell Plus in my Hitachi HDC-761E camera?
Quote from mcintyrej :Did you know that Lamborghini being a tractor manufacturer is quite well known?

Ok , i knew a UK , IRL ,GER will sai that
Quote from duke_toaster :Lamborghini made a 4x4 featuring an engine from a Countach. The civilian LM002 was a rare car, and one was owned by Uday Hussein, Saddam Hussein's son.

did you know some dumbass american soldiers blew it up

Did you know that there is already a random facts thread?
Did you know that a Delorean DMC-12's body was made out of rustfree steel and the suspension was made by Lotus?
#10 - 5haz
And that Colin Chapman was quite heavily involved in the Delorean company, and was being investigated due to the Delorean scandal when he died, there is a conspiracy theory that he didn't die but ran away to South America!
He was on a drugsdeal to save his company and his first buyer was an FBI agent LOLZ
Did you know that delorian has a 2.8 Renaulit espace engine ?
Here is the proof
Did you know the longest bridge is the Donghai bridge in china?

That bridge is 20 miles long! If your car breaks down in the middle, or goes into the river with no cab, your F**ked!
OMG thats amazing
-
(spacedskunk) DELETED by spacedskunk
rally stage anyone
Quote from Luke.S :did you know some dumbass american soldiers blew it up

what! wow, their are dumbasses. Yeah, I am so headed for Europe or Japan when I move out. Also...

Did you know that light travels at 300,000 km/sec?

Did you know that they also blew up his RARE Ferrari's and Lamborghini's, too.
#18 - Jakg
actually I thought his garage was torched by his own people?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :
Did you know that light travels at 300,000 km/sec?

thats something they teach everyone in 7th grade right?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Did you know that they also blew up his RARE Ferrari's and Lamborghini's, too.

the car on the pic is actually a lamborghini :P
Quote from 91mason91 :rally stage anyone

Nah, no fun. Too wide and not enough turns. And what makes it worse is having the S2000 class next year.
Quote from Scrabby :Did you know that a Delorean DMC-12's body was made out of rustfree steel and the suspension was made by Lotus?

jaguar rear axle also.... still a lump of junk.
Quote from Jakg :actually I thought his garage was torched by his own people?

oh. well, I believe you, and not what other people said. still, that's stupidity!!

Did you know ?
(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG