The online racing simulator
Quote from chanoman315 :CmonAndy! he won fair and square and just because he has 268...

no, because he is a better driver than me. is that what u wanted to get out of me? its faiirly obvious that he is, imo arrechee is the the 2nd quickest hotlapper in lfs behind bawbag obviously.

anyway, what has this got to do with Worm no longer being record holder :P
This thread just about shows everything that's wrong with LFS!
I use handbrake quite often when driving the XRT.
gogo arrechee :crown:
Hey you are crazy man arrow,only you use one times HB by lap?,review your FZ5/FE gold rev lap please
Quote from BenjiMC :Here...

Where in all of those quotes does it mention how fast/slow Arechee is in real life?
this thread is very funny
Quote from Bawbag :Where in all of those quotes does it mention how fast/slow Arechee is in real life?

where in your orignal statement did speed come into it? i thought u just mentioned the subject being about real life.
Quote from Napalm Candy :Really you think that arrechee is not so fast in RL like in LFS? If you think that arrechee will slow in RL you are very wrong

Quote from Bawbag :You must have some sort of mind reading shit going on, for all I can see, he's ONLY talking about Arechee's driving in LFS, nothing to do with real life.

I thought it was clear since it was the post above the one you quoted....
I think it's all about respect TBH. LFS is a simulator based on real racing. Because of this, the drivers who are able to put in fast laptimes whilst driving the car in a sensible, realistic style which would work well IRL are respected by many people. At the same time, the guys who are able to put in times which are as fast as possible within the virtual environment of LFS are equally impressive. They just don't gain as much respect, from me at least, as I don't see it to be the nature of LFS, a *real* racing simulator. I cringe when watching some of the WR's uploaded to lfsworld.
How many of the people complaining about realism are using manual clutch, h-shifter, and 720 degrees of rotation in road cars?

And, what's worse...?
1) Someone using a handbrake in a road car
2) Someone using a button clutch, autoclutch, small degrees of rotation, or paddle shifters in a road car?

One exists in LFS's road car counterpart, the other's do not. Silly argument...
what about both?
anyway, don't take any of my comments seriously.. unless they're long posts, then they might be half serious.
#188 - AMB
Quote from [DUcK] :what about both?
anyway, don't take any of my comments seriously.. unless they're long posts, then they might be half serious.

I think I love you.
this thread is in some way similiar to my XRT hotlap at BL1rev
i'm about 130th there
Quote :I think it's all about respect TBH

All about ego's....pathetic.
Quote from dinosaur :this thread is in some way similiar to my xrt hotlap at bl1rev
i'm about 130th there

a
we're just discussing bout it? whats wrong with that?

I'm learning really cool stuff, like the handbrake. i didnt knew that at all :P
my hotlap was wrong but...
is it illegal? NO.
Arrechee, no problem man. Regardless, you are the one that gives the orders just now and little it is necessary to say...

Congratulations mate!
Quote from NickC :we're just discussing bout it? whats wrong with that?

I don't think a discussion about that is needed. It's a use of means within the game so it's fine IMO. But then again, I'm no hotlapper.
Quote from diNOSaur :my hotlap was wrong but...
is it illegal? NO.

Thinking the same. I really cant open this threat anymore. Too funny
people talking way more than racing.
demo users don't talk shit. they just have fun of this game.
even if they're crashers they have fun.
you guys have too much to say.
Hah I think i'm just doing this for fun and nothing more really. Just like to set a fast time. And i never used anything "other then normal" so really there are some new things i didnt knew about. And i like to know the story behind the fast hotlappers

I'm not taking this to seriously just having fun. The serious business begins next weekend !
LOL, I think that all must use 900 degrees and SHIFTER. This is the solution.
Arrechee is getting more and more WR

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG