Virtual LFS Dashboard
(529 posts, closed, started )
Hi i got this problem and i dont know how to solve it. The pointers work but there is no writing like gear and revs its just plain. could some one help me?

screenshot:
Hey,
i'm interested how to run dashboard with LFSrelax in LFS?
Any one could explain? (i dont know, because they both are using insim.. Is it possible to run both?)
Macist, Virtual LFS Dashboard does NOT use InSim.
Quote from PatrooL :Hi i got this problem and i dont know how to solve it. The pointers work but there is no writing like gear and revs its just plain. could some one help me?

screenshot:

Its solved
Quote from andi :due to the fact engine temp & oil pressure don't work and won't work (as that information isn't in lfs and therefore isn't outputted by outgauge) could they not be replaced with something else of use that works?

Someone else mentionned about tyre temps / wear etc but you said that couldn't be added due to space. If they're outputted, you can make space if you ditch those two
and what about the clutch? Wouldn't need a guage - perhaps a warning light? Off normally, then orange for wearing, and red for bad!

Just an idea.
Still love the program though

+1
Hi Guys

It has been some while that you all have heard from me,
Thats because i simply dont have any time left for VLFSDash to work on anymore.

Because of that i have decided to make the source public for everyone.
You all can improve or add/edit new functions etc...
It's the source of the latest version i had made version 0.2.2 that even has never been released.
This version also implements VLFSDash beta hardware support.

VLFSDash is written with Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Enterprise.

>>> VLFSDash version 0.2.2 SOURCE <<<

Take good care of vlfsdash, and hope to see new features or debugged versions
That are bad new Erazo.. I hope someone improve this a bit more.
Becouse of DEP (data execution prevention, on Vista, tryed run it as admin) i cant use it.
Any solution for that?
I downloaded the source, but cant get it to load up all of the "project".
It wont load up the "UserConnection1.Dsr" when opening "Virtual_LFS_Dash_v0.2.2.vbp".

+ there is multiple places in the code which VS6 wont allow compilation of..

Thats sad as my programming skills are a little rusty :P
Would have loved to keep this program up-to-date :/
okey, so im guessing this is just completely dead then.. to bad.. so long VLFSDash :/
Can anyone modify this so that when the shift light turns on, it outputs through the serial (or parallel port, whatever you want to call it (printer port even?)) using the first bit (1). I have attempted to do this, but success has evaded me thus far. Can anyone help?
thanks for the source!!!
i need to write my own outgage :P
Hey, Can anyone provide a working download link for this??

Thanks, David
Quote from David_Tiger :Hey, Can anyone provide a working download link for this??

Thanks, David

+1 we need a link! I lost mine
Quote from Graeme43 :+1 we need a link! I lost mine

+2. I cant find it either and ive been looking for something like this to try for ages.
I think I still have the 0.2.1 somewhere on my HDD... I am going to mirror it this afternoon...
Hey Thanks, I love it!!

Here is a Direct Link Permanent Mirror - VLFSDash_v0.2.1_setup.rar

EDIT: Too slow well at least it will have a download link, if one fails

ADD: Does anyone have the source code for this? Would like to see how the dials are drawn.

Thanks
-Tiger
Quote from David_Tiger :Hey Thanks, I love it!!

Here is a Direct Link Permanent Mirror - VLFSDash_v0.2.1_setup.rar

EDIT: Too slow well at least it will have a download link, if one fails

ADD: Does anyone have the source code for this? Would like to see how the dials are drawn.

Thanks
-Tiger

i have it somewhere on my 'puter.. but cant seem to find it now :S
Quote from David_Tiger :

Same here...

And you never know, I may be able to improve it
This thread is closed

Virtual LFS Dashboard
(529 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG