The online racing simulator
1st pic: 3 scirocco's, 2 Evo's, a vtak'd JDM civic type R, Custom S2k, GT3 RS... !!!!
some people already managed to wreck their cars, and someone lost fuel/oil at the tollboot
edit: just saw a TV team running around, maybe someone makes a reportage about Carfreitag
they closed the track, must have been a big crash somewhere
Thats like 3rd time today
It's open again, or is it?.... man that Green Aston Martin has been there for ages!
Attached images
webcam.jpg
im not gunna complain
i think they always put up these red-white barriers when the track is closed to lead the cars back on the parking lot. But its the first time i see the cars standing on the Döttinger Höhe stretch itself like that, shows how populated it is today, they can't fit everyone on the lot
wowzer
Attached images
untitled.PNG
Spotted 5 ricers
2 AE86's in one pic
I guess some people left. The green Aston is gone. Also, A Nissan GTR at the ring?
Sciroccos been busy making babies lately.
check it out again! look at these cars! the GTR on the straight, too!
wow, 3rd pic contains 3 ae86's
Just 2 pics. 1 of a bimmer fest, and the other of a few hot hatches.
Attached images
webcam.jpg
webcam1.jpg
woa... lot of Sciroccos
off topic : i saw my first ever scriocco today , in a nice shade of baby vomit brown hmmmm
I was bored, so I got 8 snaps.
Attached images
webcam.jpg
webcam1.jpg
webcam2.jpg
webcam3.jpg
webcam4.jpg
webcam5.jpg
webcam6.jpg
webcam7.jpg
Go outside
What the hell?
Attached images
nrbrgrng.png
I wonder if the ring bought a Scirocco. Cause i keep seeing that white modified one.
Quote from Luke.S :I wonder if the ring bought a Scirocco. Cause i keep seeing that white modified one.

yeah me to. I also think they have a black golf.
shoot! double posting! I don't know how to delete posts so sorry. Anyway, this guy likes to race in style!

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG