The online racing simulator
#51 - Riel
I don't doubt it I read in the post above yours about the limited wheel lock, that explains quite some about why it LOOKS like they use lots of steering angle. Maybe, actually they don't

But it does work ... in FBM SO Chicane, the part just before the chicane is just Understeer with a capital U but while applying a huge drift-angle with front wheels, you suddenly manage to do it
Quote from [DUcK] :Unfortunately Worm has deleted all his hotlaps due to a new job and no time on his hands

Seriously... :doh:, to the both of you.
Have you not checked the charts lately?
I don't get why you would delete your hotlaps. Don't the old times still stay the same even if you don't have time to play anymore?
#55 - ndiw
Jaahowl!! :d
#56 - arco
Quote from Worm :
Cya.

I hope you're not going away forever, like biggie.
Quote from geeman1 :I don't get why you would delete your hotlaps. Don't the old times still stay the same even if you don't have time to play anymore?

Yes they do, but i think the point was in here, that he dont got time defence hes hotlaps if someone gonna beat those. (correct me if im wrong)
But in other hand, why you need to hurry to get your hotlaps back I really need to thing like atleast couple of days before i get somekind of motivation to start doing those old combos again, just to get 0:00: xx better (simply becouse i cant get this records like in 30min, need atleast 1hour time to practise, and i got that time only in weekends)

btw. Good luck to worm with a new job! Hopefully see you again someday in chart again
And Duck what you gonna do next ? Maybe a place in top or ?
#60 - AMB
While uploading-sharing videos in FB you're N1 Ben...sure it means something to you ;
Quote from chanoman315 :While uploading-sharing videos in FB you're N1 Ben...sure it means something to you ;

i post relevant information that everyone worldwide must be made aware of.. e.g. This
The bird is the word.
#65 - AMB
noobs
#67 - AMB
lol
Dedicated to Worm:
Attached images
yodawgworm.jpg
LOL, but...what happen with Worm?

Arrechee is coming =)
ew
I don´t understand what you are want to say...sorry
attempted humor, some will get it
Sorry mate, but my english is poor
#75 - AMB
Quote from ErAri :Sorry mate, but my english is poor

You said coming, and [DuCk] ment coming in a different way if you get me....

Worm no longer record holder.
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG