The online racing simulator
If i had my way i would....
(45 posts, closed, started )
:jawdrop:
lol
I posted this in the carbon fibre section, but ill put it here too, its easier for others to see =) the one I used is from real CF I took a picture of, I think it looks better then the smaller one, if you shrink it, it will look good still, but lose some of the quality when it gets pixelated. =( I even made the LFS loge with CF, and MORE FLAMES!!! lol

close this....
Quote from Pablo Donoso :lolz there its fixed so :P boy you people sure do like to nitpick xD in a few weeks when I stop being cheap and mooching off the demo... then we'll see some real whining xD (you're gonna wonder how a n00b is pwning) xD jjkkk lol -

but man, I can't say I like need for speed, for arcade racing it the only reason I call it an arcade mode is at the moment, there's no way to turn element wear off, without the use of the CE5.3 proggie, I dunno, Maybe its an option in S2... I'll see once I get it,

Other then LFS, the only game I'd play is Gran Turismo, i dare anyone to make better vids then mine, WITHOUT eating a wall, for the same number of laps, drifting every turn the way I did, yeah anyone can do that right? lol so let's see them and I'll buy you an S2 voucher when I buy mine, that is if you can out drift me... =)

www.MySpace.com/F2OOOGT (youtube cuts off vids @ 10 min mine is 14)

I'm totally dying to drive the RSR I think its called, I already made skins for all the cars with the same theme... SPOOONNNNNN FTW YO!!! lol i hope yall can drive better then you can trash talk, I love competition.. =D take it easy people... and stop razzin the n00bs... lmfao.. LIKE MEEEE =P heres the skins , Im not stingy with what I got laterrrr

Aargh, these lights
#30 - STF
nvm the lights, look at the shadow under the cars, both pics, xrg xfg. fail anyway
Whats up with the shadows? These pictures are made in viewer of course - it shows shadorw too so u can SS it.
wtf? Is that a riced up PS1? LOL!! That console is pre-historic.

One last thing: Worst. Carbon. Texture. Ever.
Pablo this doenst even do intial D lovers any good at least make it look like a RX7...
If I had my own way I would make it so the server admin could choose what time of day and what season the race is, so the race could be a proper 24 hour race or the race could be during the night. Also the option to have real-world daylight, so it goes dark and light the same time it goes dark and light outside in the real world.

Would be much more realistic.
lol better?
lol yeah I guess it does look better when I actually took the time to make it look more proportional... now if only there was a way to edit settings on the fly, so you don't have to start over from a dead stop each time xD.... I noticed lots of people on here say " don't change their skins".. xD here, EVERYONE CAN HAVE MINE, AND CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO THEM, I don't mind at all, as long as you have fun playing with them, is all that counts!

=========== lol this one is close to the one I drive in real life ===========

=========== I included this one in case someone likes to use it with their own logos / team colors Enjoy everyone!! ===========

:weeping: Guy is serious
.... Not only could you have uploaded these without wrapping them in image tags, you also post them in completely the wrong section. Go away. D:<
Quote from S14 DRIFT :.... Not only could you have uploaded these without wrapping them in image tags, you also post them in completely the wrong section. Go away. D:<

+1 ... Those big images are very ...

And get ur butt in the skins section
Arghhh my eyes are bleeding
Quote from Pablo Donoso :HAHAHAaaaaa omg those headlights crack me the ^%($(^$ up when I see them ... crayons ftL!!!! lmfao!!!!!!!!!!! god this pbhp vs html code is ridiculous why don't they make it all uniform tsk tsk

Could u stop typing in anyoying colqurs and act like 5 year old and start acting like say a 18 year old?.

And that red suns on a XRg that looks so bad is an insultment to initial D
All those screenshots look like they were taken with -1000 anti aliasing. Even the very crappy laptop with no memory at all and a 64mb gpu can take screens better than that

Somebody needs to learn... well, everything, mostly.

e: I think my photoshop just died of shock.
Pablo, it's an improvement. Keep going.
Best Thread ever

/me runs
Best Carbon Fiber ever....NOT!

Yeah, why bother resizing images?
If I had my way I would.... close this thread full of spam.
This thread is closed

If i had my way i would....
(45 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG