The online racing simulator
2 Wheels Clip xD
(15 posts, started )
2 Wheels Clip xD
Nice video Man, what its the name of song?
It's the Prodigy . . . . I think the song is called Voodoo People. Not sure on that though.

As for the video, nice trick. Got bored after the first long shot though. More close up work, more action. A Testiment to LFS's physics that you can actually set up a car to do this and look halfway realistic.
lol, this reminded me of old Yugo, ppl used to do this stuff with car that almost looks like that
and yes after first scene i had it enough too
No, it's not easy... Yes, it looks cool... But, you can only do so much with it.

Basically, someone could make a 2 minute video that covers, "absolutely everything you could ever do on two wheels."

It was a nice try, but it just does not present much.
Yes we can do more =) it is quite fun driving 2 wheels and yes i also think that this video is boring at all
that was just brilliantly done

Shame it wasn't edited to the beat... But i enjoyed the steady skillz..
Video is a little length but as a technical demonstration of your skill - I don't think anyone can fault it! Nice looking HD to watch it in too, at least you were bothered about quality too.

Good job.
Nice! I tried before, did about 2 secs on 2 wheels, so hard to get the balance right, when it popped up i was usually on the wheel rim
hehe Thanks guys
nice vid, good music (i love the prodigy).

The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Pendulum Remix)
No onboard cam = Fail
Inouva = Moaning.
Don't let your period take over yourself.

Nice video right there, i've given up on trying that trick.
Quote from Stiggie :Inouva = Moaning.
Don't let your period take over yourself.

Erm ,What a lack of sensitive...

Grow up

2 Wheels Clip xD
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG