Favorite Single Seater Car?
(49 posts, started )

Poll : Favorite SS?

FO8
FOX
FBM
BF1
MRT
Heh, it's funny every time this poll comes up FO8 wins but nobody ever drives it online

Anyway, FO8
MRT is good but yes more about he combination
Quote from mythdat :Heh, it's funny every time this poll comes up FO8 wins but nobody ever drives it online

Anyway, FO8

I think FO8 is more of a league car than a public one. It is a brilliant drive, but not really suited to pick-up racing IMO
Quote from Shadowww :Oh and yes, it's highly depending on track. You won't drive BF1 around autocross layout, will you?

maybe not the BF1... but who says autocross is just for street cars?

(i know the lap times stink :razz
MRT by a million miles
FO8 here;
bf1 has TC so its no fun at all unless it becomes possible to disallow it from serverside.

The FOX is too underpowered to be real fun. Lots of grip yet it feels sometimes slower then the fbm.
BF1 With no TC.
Amazing workout for your arms and good to train your reaction times.
FO8 without a doubt, although the only place to get good racing with it is in a league. The same could be said for the BF1. TC and insane aero grip make it boring, though.
#34 - Jakg
FO8 - or BF1 with no TC.
BF1, FOX, FO8, MRT, FBM

My order!
FOX!
1st. BF1
2nd. FOX
3rd. Fo8
3rd. MRT
5th. FBM
(FO8 and MRT(i like em both))
Fo8
Quote from nesrulz :John5200, yes, edit before ur post (blip).

Normal race for me is ~90 min., 5 laps is sprint race.

Yeah, but IMO i don´t live in lfs. I wanna have some nice short races (long time race is for me a nice bl1 30 lap race)
This is the xx-th thread about what a cool car is, and as always the FO8 gets a lot of votes. Then why is it, that hardly anyone is driving it online?
The FBM, is the best, was the first car I use in this game
1. Fbm
2. Fox
3. Fo8
4. Mrt
5. Bf1
#44 - chaa
Quote from Darkone55 :This is the xx-th thread about what a cool car is, and as always the FO8 gets a lot of votes. Then why is it, that hardly anyone is driving it online?

Forum members = mostly hardcore LFS players = Minority = Empty servers
FO8 closely followed by MRT.
We started a new league with the most 'popular' cars in LFS, and we struggled to get over 10 cars on the grid all season, and we've now seeked help from www.RaceSIM.co.uk to help us get it back on track.
FO8 Vs. FOX, GO GO GO FOX!

Favorite Single Seater Car?
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG