The online racing simulator
ok tnx..

i´ll test that..
and yeah PSH is a bit late on the loading time..
A few i took in one of the banger meetings. Not as good as some in this thread but some of my favourites.

I ended up volunteering myself to do a full meeting report, which involved watching all replays back from the meeting at about 1/4 speed so i could write it all down, and to make sure i didnt miss anything.

It took me near enough 2 days to go through all the scribbles i had made on a pad with various peoples race numbers and arrows pointing at other peoples numbers to indicate who hit who (banger racing) put it in the right order and then write it into some kind of report.

The up side being that as i dont usually save replays this gave me the opportunity to get a few shots. The 785 car (green/white XRT) is me and they were taken using the snowmod incase anyone wondered.

EDIT: looks like i fudged up the manage attachment thingy, pics are hopefully now there as well. :crossfingers:
Attached images
ss4.jpg
ss2.jpg
ss3.jpg
ss5.jpg
Attached images
gillsfe.jpg
lx6rsr.jpg
xrrrr.jpg
xrrrsr.jpg
lfsbf1.jpg

They are raw... I just printscreened while driving about in singleplayer when I got bored.
Here we go these are raw screenshots
Attached images
raw 1.jpg
raw 2.jpg
raw 3.jpg
raw 4.jpg
raw 5.jpg
raw 6.jpg
raw 7.jpg
LOL It reminds me of Driver game.

It also happened to me ages ago in S1.
How did you get that! That looks really awesome!!!! :-O I want it too! So i can use it for school assignments
LFS: Mirror's Edge

Well that's what I think it looks like!
Quote from dutchshogun :How did you get that! That looks really awesome!!!! :-O I want it too! So i can use it for school assignments

Delete or move your DDS folder
Quote from Timdpr :LFS: Mirror's Edge

Well that's what I think it looks like!

with bloom mod it would definatly look like it
Uh... if you delete it, won't LFS find an error and won't start up, or will the text box be filled with 'CAN'T OPEN: xxx'?
fz5 is the sexiness
Attached images
fz5.jpg
I have to agree. nice shots there ginho
Some new with Lynce mate reflections..
Attached images
enb2009_4_10_7_7_31.jpg
enb2009_4_10_7_7_51.jpg
Quote from Nicce :Some new with Lynce mate reflections..

My rearlights edited? xD Nice pics
are they ?
uhm.. i´ve dl it from this forum and maby only darken it a bit for more clean look i think.. tho i don´t gonna share it in the way they are now so..
I think the reverse light is modified, my lights are these:

See reverse light
u have right man..
and it looked way better than the one i using to i think..

well gonna check the files over and see if i have thoes to..
Testing Lynce reflections

Attached images
bf1.jpg

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG