The online racing simulator
final
Attached images
BOSZ-53opy.png
Preview

1024x768

Final Entry.

Quote from Minimaxman :Made this a while back, may as well enter it.

Hi Res

Quote from andRo. :If you made it before this topic was made, that = an old image... I think...

Correct. You'll have to withdraw that / make another edit.
my final entry.
Attached images
bmwsauberref.jpg
bmwsauberrefp.jpg
Hai

Btw, the SC isn't a copied RL car, it's a heavily pimped FZ5 . I only managed to get the lights, and grille to blend in after 100000000000000 brush strokes :P

FINAL ENTRY!11

:hide:
Attached images
F1.jpg
F1prev.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :Hai

Btw, the SC isn't a copied RL car, it's a heavily pimped FZ5 . I only managed to get the lights, and grille to blend in after 100000000000000 brush strokes :P

Not final yet

Looks like .vob h4x. Gimme!
No h4x was used

Original:
Attached images
lfs_00000731.jpg
You got my vote, Joe!
Discard my 'entry' then.

Joe, love that edit!
#37 - Dru
Ignore my earlier Schumi at monaco in F08 entry. Here is my BF1 entry featuring some of the 2007 grid
Attached images
alonso2007.jpg
alonso2007tb.jpg
Quote from Dru :Ignore my earlier Schumi at monaco in F08 entry. Here is my BF1 entry featuring some of the 2007 grid

Any chance of seeing one which isn't out of focus?
#39 - Dru
Quote from boothy :Any chance of seeing one which isn't out of focus?

The one at the front..... all the others are out of focus deliberately because of the depth of field caused by having a cheapo camera lense

should i just have something more like this then instead?
Attached images
bmw.jpg
sry
You failed at reflection and car is moving but wheels aren't spining
Quote from lukasauno :You failed at reflection and car is moving but wheels aren't spining

And he also failed with the F1 car. I don't think that looks like a FO8 or BF1.
ok i will fix it .. tnx
Quote from Furiously-Fast :And he also failed with the F1 car. I don't think that looks like a FO8 or BF1.

It's not from LFS IMO . Or it's just very modified (more than Joe's SC ), but I don't think so
Quote from tikshow :it's made by a turkish designer(Emre Hüsmen), he tought the f1 cars in 2008 looks like this
original

looks cool
Quote from BOSCHO :photoshop rlz
final entry
credits to Emre Hüsmen

I don't know whether to accept this, because, whilst it looks very good, it's not really an LFS screenshot, and since the car isn't your own work, it kinda breaks the 'Use only your own work' rule.

Can I haz some opinions on my above issue... Preferably other than "WTF" and "Fail"?
Quote from JO53PHS :I don't know whether to accept this, because, whilst it looks very good, it's not really an LFS screenshot, and since the car isn't your own work, it kinda breaks the 'Use only your own work' rule.

Can I haz some opinions on my above issue... Preferably other than "WTF" and "Fail"?

WTF Fail.

I think it should be rejected.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG