The online racing simulator
As6r bug
(6 posts, started )
As6r bug
Hi
i want to add some opjects on this track like a tires and calclines.
but when i clicked on a opjects and i go to that peach of the track ( See pic) then is the opject gone . and when i want to add it i get a error message with :Can't add invalid Position.
Attached images
AS6R bug 1.jpg
Yes , know this for a long time its just dosent let you add any objects there . thats wht TC montana cant edit DRIFT corner
Quote from deiwisxxx :Yes , know this for a long time its just dosent let you add any objects there . thats wht TC montana cant edit DRIFT corner

Yes As5 and As6 are buged on that place. Objects dissapear, or u cant place them.
Quote from Ales_M :Yes As5 and As6 are buged on that place. Objects dissapear, or u cant place them.

Afaik their Z position is zero. Or with other words: they go at the bottom part of the map(or in the current case: under the map).

I found that out once when I ended in a endless loop of resets under the map(flew out of the map and landed under the track.. I'm sure 99% of the community knows what I mean) and saw them standing down there.

I know I wrote it in a confusing way, because I'm confused myself too when I'm reading it but I'm sure you people are smart enough to understand me.
Sometimes it don't let you run the layout online while there is objects at that area. It sometimes gives an error, like JOOS or OOS OBJS
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :Sometimes it don't let you run the layout online while there is objects at that area. It sometimes gives an error, like JOOS or OOS OBJS

I think that this error occurs when you are modifying/building the layout and some people don't get the object info in time. But I can't tell for sure. I have placed objects there(yes it's possible in a bit weird way) and no people have got kicked or anything.. Was like a normal layout and nothing else. It's just that it's hard to build something on there.

But still... There might be something I'm missing and I don't so much about LFS to say that you are wrong and I'm right. Just my opinion.

As6r bug
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG