The online racing simulator
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Tucked his polo-shirt into his jeans! New fashion is here, methinks.

Chav, no doubt!
Yup most definately, I mean he's throwing gang signs, he's obviously a member of the 'Thumb UP 69ers while having shirt tucked in crew'

Respect.
He looks like he is enjoying his chips.
Zo0orrr, I am from planet Zurrr.

I don't know why it looks so strange.

All your gang thoughts are true - I was actually caught totally randomly with a camera in my face and my only known reaction was to put my thumbs up and do a dodgy smile.

Also I do look too young to be in college, and I'm not a chav.
Quote from mcintyrej :All your gang thoughts are true - I was actually caught totally randomly with a camera in my face and my only known reaction was to put my thumbs up and do a dodgy smile.

You don't look anything like a chav, it's just the majority of the member's instinctive reaction to assume so once they see what someone looks like. It's a nice pic!
Quote from mcintyrej :All your gang thoughts are true - I was actually caught totally randomly with a camera in my face and my only known reaction was to put my thumbs up and do a dodgy smile.

Just me kidding :P most people say I looke like a chav
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
aslong u don't wear ANY Burberry clothes ur unchavable
Burberry looks horrible
Quote from Gills4life :You don't look anything like a chav, it's just the majority of the member's instinctive reaction to assume so once they see what someone looks like. It's a nice pic!

Chris anyones pic rocks beside your avatar Jack how long ago was that pic taken? I thought you were much older than that.
Quote from Toddshooter :Chris anyones pic rocks beside your avatar Jack how long ago was that pic taken? I thought you were much older than that.

That was start of September, I am nearly 17 but I don't think I've changed much since.
lol you look like 16 years old.
I bet u've never seen the real light....
That's some pretty crap photo enhancement there
Here I iz, dawg!
Attached images
Me!.JPG
wtf how old are you??

E: 14? lol sry but imo you look like 10 or something
Quote from BastianB :wtf how old are you??

E: 14? lol sry but imo you look like 10 or something

Err, yeah. I'm a tad older than I look.
Well, guess i'll post one myself. This one is on the room where i am during a schoolweek. Only disadvantage of this room right now is that i don't have a wheel yet..., but i'll probably get myself a G25 soon
Attached images
Picture 0003.jpg

I see you... :mischievo
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Who bumped dis yo?
Attached images
IMG_0981.JPG
Quote from LFSn00b :You're a pedo :P

Anyways i have my jan '09 pic as an avatar on steam, linky
-

And for those to lazy to click: