The online racing simulator
Quote from Mojo1987 :Pls be patient, we are currently checking the last protest and setting up the final results.

Oh, Ok. Sorry.
For the first one we can only hope the drivers will learn from this and take more care in the pace car lap. Start from the pit is not what we want, this could eventually encourage some people to take more risks...

For the second, that will be penalised.
Quote from GabbO :

Seriously, this wasn't intentional at all. We(backmarkers drivers) were in double file on sector 1, but suddently, this 2nd file died of somewhat. As the guy that was on the right didn't want to pull out, I thought his grid position was worse than mine, so I without much reflexion, I decided to fill the gap with SRS' car. And remember, there was already a big chaos in T1, everybody recovered as they could, so I think that nobody on the back was 100% sure of his position.

Oh well, I can't belive you prefer to penalize me than the guy that ended their race...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :everybody recovered as they could, so I think that nobody on the back was 100% sure of his position.

Indeed. Specially at the chicane I was like "wth there are cars all over the place, what should I do?". As people stormed through the madness, you just go. Haven't seem the replay yet but I don't have a clue if I was even close to my original position when "green flag" was shouted.
Trekkerfahrer, I represent the Revo Junkies Team. I must announce to you that you give us a DT penality because we didn't have a numberplate on hood bonnet. We have uploaded our skin to Skins thread 5 days before the event, and I wonder why you signed it as >OK< if it wasn't "OK". You could just simply sign it as >Wrong<, and we could remove the problem. I think that this is YOUR problem now, and try to correct it and then, there will be peace! Thanks for reading,...... if you read this fully!
Quote from FlyerKV :Trekkerfahrer, I represent the Revo Junkies Team. I must announce to you that you give us a DT penality because we didn't have a numberplate on hood bonnet. We have uploaded our skin to Skins thread 5 days before the event, and I wonder why you signed it as >OK< if it wasn't "OK". You could just simply sign it as >Wrong<, and we could remove the problem. I think that this is YOUR problem now, and try to correct it and then, there will be peace! Thanks for reading,...... if you read this fully!

tell gabbo, he checked skins
Ok, and i think that you will correct that problem, your team made a mistake.
Quote from FlyerKV :Ok, and i think that you will correct that problem, your team made a mistake.

I think that you both made a mistake. No offense
we just didn't know that. It's not writed anywhere.
Quote from FlyerKV :we just didn't know that. It's not writed anywhere.

from revision 07 march 2009 on there was following rule:

Quote from The one and only holy rules :1. Team skins must display the GTAL plate on the front (hood/bonnet) and both sides of the car, bearing the team's number at a readable size. Number plates are not required on the rear of the car. Team numbers can be found in the team section of the GTAL website and in the forum. Skins must also use the provided GTAL sunstrip.

we can make mistakes, we are just homosapiens (big naked apes)
but in the end, the author of the skin is responsible for what he did. in this case the author is the team and regarding to GTAL rulebook:

Quote from Rulez again :- Using incorrect skins in qualifying and/or race will result in a drive through penalty after the start of the race.

PAFF, i've said all

tante EDIT:

seems, that we have to post a rule confirmation where all team have to confirm that they have completely read them
Oh... don't know what to say... or I can say.... I'll punish my homosapiens skinner
But GabbO could just sign skin as >Wrong<... :/
Quote from GabbO :For the first one we can only hope the drivers will learn from this and take more care in the pace car lap. Start from the pit is not what we want, this could eventually encourage some people to take more risks...

Sorry, but tbh I think thats a total cop-out on the first response.

GabbO, you said "Start from the pit is not what we want, this could eventually encourage some people to take more risks..."

Could you explain what you mean by this, not sure I follow?

Notwithstanding that, this was harldy one of those situations
6 weeks practice down the drain..........

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Seriously, this wasn't intentional at all. We(backmarkers drivers) were in double file on sector 1, but suddently, this 2nd file died of somewhat. As the guy that was on the right didn't want to pull out, I thought his grid position was worse than mine, so I without much reflexion, I decided to fill the gap with SRS' car. And remember, there was already a big chaos in T1, everybody recovered as they could, so I think that nobody on the back was 100% sure of his position.

True it did get quite messy But, I was spectating on LFS remote and on teamspeak with our driver. From that it was pretty easy to figure out who should have been where in the line up.

Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Oh well, I can't belive you prefer to penalize me than the guy that ended their race...

How true. I thought the cardinal rule was if you get punted from behind then it was always the other drivers fault

From the rules
6. Race start
" The race will be started in a single file rolling start behind the safety car. The safety car will drive

at a constant speed of 150 km/h. Each driver must leave a comfortable gap to the car ahead"

Tbh we do have a little sympathy for the chap who rear ended us and finished race, visibility is zero coming throught that chicane. Its the muppets up front who caused the blockage in the first place who deserve to be penalised in some way during the next race.

Ach well, things can only inprove after that
Quote from Stefani24 :Wouldnt call that very professional either, i mean why are we having a pace car at all?

:chairs:
Is this the perfect example of why the racers didn't deserve (yet) to get in the big leagues, or something else?

I only know that when your team gets penalised in MOE & IGTC for something stupid you did, boy do you feel it, but if the admins do nothing when someone does it to you? That's worse IMO....

Good luck in the series guys, just do your best to learn at every race, and hopefully we will see some of you next season
Quote from jasonmatthews :Is this the perfect example of why the racers didn't deserve (yet) to get in the big leagues, or something else? ................

Aye I hear ya. So spot on, indeed if we want to get to the big leagues we better have a good look at ourselfs and improve what we ourselfs did wrong. Dont look at others anymore, no point anymore. So with that said, where is the new thread about race 2
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Driver to Report: #23 Schneiders
Race Time: 1-2 minutes to go
Lap/Sector: Entire lap(s)
What Happened: Blocking of 2nd (actually 1st) place car #00 while #17 was rapidly closing in on us for the lead. Failed to yield, allowing #17 to catch us and losing us the lead and the win.

penalty: 10 places back in qualifying for next round for car number 23
April 1st is over u know?

:-(

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG