The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Bad simulation but a good game.. the RS2.. Try Tourist Trophy.. or TT Superbikes (best game everr<3)

TT Superbikes was a huge surprise to me. Tourist Trophy was a huge letdown, which is to say it was exactly what I expected.
The album.

Quote from Forbin :TT Superbikes was a huge surprise to me. Tourist Trophy was a huge letdown, which is to say it was exactly what I expected.

Yeah.. few console motorcycle games are any good.. TT and RS1/2 were just fun once you learnt the handling characteristics of the game.

TT superbikes is LFS for bikes.. on the PS2. Total handling simulation IMO.
Quote from Riders Motion :I will po-po-po-poke your face for this.

I'd poke her, not her face tho, somewhere lower. She just really does it for me for some reason. I find lady gaga stunning and totally gorgeously womenly and sexy in every possible way. I love her and i want to protect her.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I'd poke her, not her face tho, somewhere lower. She just really does it for me for some reason. I find lady gaga stunning and totally gorgeously womenly and sexy in every possible way. I love her and i want to protect her.

I'm guessing you're referring to, of course, the chin?

She's a pinup chick. I could look like that if you gave me the entire range of Max Factor products.

Then you can love and protect me!
Not noticed anything in particular about her chin, i love all of her.

I mean...... just look.

just.... no words, almost TOO sexy.
Quote from danthebangerboy :just.... no words, almost TOO sexy.

Nothing special if you ask me. Her face is actually not beautiful at all.
...You were ripped off noob, theres no letters on the key's

Geek
#511 - AMB
Quote from danthebangerboy :Not noticed anything in particular about her chin, i love all of her.

I mean...... just look.

[Snip]

Way too much makeup, almost anyone can look 'beautiful' with a bucket load of expensive makeup

and anyway it's not all about looks
Quote from zeugnimod :Nothing special if you ask me. Her face is actually not beautiful at all.

You deserve your cock cut off.
Quote from The Very End :You deserve your cock cut off.

What are you banging on about? She's a Pig in a horses body with a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg and her head looks like a mop(a floor cleaning utensil)
Ok i maybe young but she is stunning,
Quote from LFSn00b :http://www.daskeyboard.com/slideshow/front-view-ult-1050.png

Wow! Is this that keyboard with "LCD keys"? The one you can put images or select custom text and colors for each key, and is also configurable for playing games (so when the game is running the key images automatically change and only the keys used for game controls show up).

This keyboard is simply amazing! (and very, very expensive )

Here's my last purchase:

E5200 2.5GHz until June...
Core 2 Quad coming soon...
No - it's the Das keyboard - Has no letters and forces you to touch type.

The keyboard your referring to (the Optimus thingy) isn't in production yet.
Quote from danthebangerboy :
I mean...... just look.

I could puke by looking that.. jesus she's(or is she a he?) UGLYYYYYYYY
Quote from Tomba(FIN) : I could puke by looking that.. jesus she's(or is she a he?) UGLYYYYYYYY

Oh come up with something original...
Lady Gaga is not pretty, well dressed is debatable (if you're talking to girls).
Asus 8600gt 512mb
HP 16'' Pavilion G60-249wm Laptop PC w/AMD Athlon X2 QL-62 Dual-Core Processor

Got it mostly for my girl, for her classes and stuff. She doesn't really game but plays Guitar Hero III on it. I tried LFS and it runs great, has a HDMI right on the back, so I just plug it into the HDTV, really convenient and works well.
Mostly got it because of the price, like $300 below MSRP at the time.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG