The online racing simulator

Poll : In your opinion, who will win the race?

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa
Nico Rosberg
Rubens Barrichello
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastian Vettel
Other
Mark Webber
Jarno Trulli
Timo Glock
race stopped...
Greedy Bernie fails.
"Felipe baby, stay cool..."
:ices_rofl Massas radio
Felipe baby, stay cool!
I'd be surprised if they did restart it, with the way the rain is coming down o_O
Glock giving signs they would be stupid to restart
The race stopwatch has stopped. It should be still going, counting to 2 hours. Is it a sign?
I don't think its a good idea to continue
Quote from Timdpr :The race stopwatch has stopped. It should be still going, counting to 2 hours. Is it a sign?

I don't think they would restart it.
Rain for next 30mins or so is expected.
I think we overheard Alonso saying they'd be dreaming if they wanted to restart. Looks like an accurate assessment of the situation. I'm surprised Horner said the light wasn't going to be a problem considering how dark it looks even on TV.
Quote from Timdpr :Who else has got the live timing up? (you can get it on www.f1.com)

thanks, just signed up to it and liked it...

unfortunately I saw three laps with it when they stopped the race...

hoping for a restart now!!!
lol massa is already chillin out
Quote from Joe93 :Rain for next 30mins or so is expected.

That would mean 6:45PM local time for the rain to stop. And then it's about 10 minutes until the track is dry enough to race again - behind the Safety Car. They shouldn't restart it since they can't reach 75% anyway.
Massa just having little snack
~40 minutes left to race time limit.
Weather is getting a bit better.
The BBC host guy is hopeless at pronouncing people's names. The way Eddie Jordan says "safe-a-ty" is funny too
Apparently they are going to continue.. I really hope they will :P
Quote from klubi-17 :Apparently they are going to continue.. I really hope they will :P

Source? I don't know whether I want them to restart, so much could go wrong for Button!
Restart is coming? They are wheelin the cars to correct grid order
weather is getting better, but there is less then 30 mins to race limit, idk if there will be enough time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG