The online racing simulator
A better introduction movie
(11 posts, started )
#1 - RS1T
When you first start the LFS demo, you see an FBM driving around blackwood. Imo it doesn't give the best impression of the game.

My suggestion is to use a better movie that shows off all the amazing content that LFS has to offer, and i have seen many user-created movies that are fit for the job. Who knows, a better movie is much more likely to convince new players to buy S2.
RS1T, intro movie isn't a movie, it is a replay.
#3 - RS1T
When i first saw the 'replay' move at the beginning, i was far from impressed. Maybe that's just me, but the first impression i got of LFS was average.
o well . move on , you know the game is good now .
I think if you judge a racing simulator on the opening sequence movie then I guess your statement is true - a nice intro movie would be good.

But in my opinion there are far more important things to be improved with the game play and graphical aspects of the game - I hope I'm correct in saying that the developers should feel the same way.
Yeah, what we need it a more interesting intro, rather than a replay. Something more like THIS! Ah, the memories....:lovies3d:
If there will be one that it has to be (a shorter version of) this.
Quote from Stiggie :That still is the most amazing lfs video, period.

THIS would fit perfect for a intro..... and yeah when i first saw the intro i just thought wtf?! i think a at least a mpr replay would be a lot nicer but THIS is still the best solution :P
I think it's a moot point.

1) Most people don't form their opinion on a game based on the intro movie, but on reviews, their friends or the gameplay.

2) Most people watch an intro movie once, and then never again.

3) IMHO intro movies are just plain annoying unless they tell an important part of the story. LfS isn't what I'd call a story driven game though
But... can we put a better replay there?
e.g. good race mpr

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG