The online racing simulator

Poll : In your opinion, who will win the race?

Closed since :
Jenson Button
Kimi Raikkonen
Felipe Massa
Nico Rosberg
Rubens Barrichello
Kazuki Nakajima
Sebastian Vettel
Other
Mark Webber
Jarno Trulli
Timo Glock
must say I am loving the BBC broadcast, loads of good interviews.
Quote from JJ72 :must say I am loving the BBC broadcast, loads of good interviews.

Only complaint I have so far is that technical-terms-for-dummies section "power understeer...what?", but otherwise it's been excellent.
I'm pretty sure BBC could make some extra income by selling season subscriptions to their F1 coverage for non-UK users.
Haha! Once again, Ferrari shows its amazing speed. Massa 16th and out xD

Nice Q1, good stuff from Trulli and Barrichelo
Bad mistake from Ferrari. Saving a set of softs for the race is not worth jeopardising your place in Q2/Q3.
Well, the situation is the same. Ferrari & McLaren are nowhere, Toyota, Brawn and Williams are pretty fast.
Both McLarens out

Seriously Button is flying
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Well, the situation is the same. Ferrari & McLaren are nowhere, Toyota, Brawn and Williams are pretty fast.

Massa is only out of Q3 because they made a mistake in Q1. Raikkonen was 7th in Q2 so he'll start from no worse than 10th (forgiving any gearbox or other penalties of course).

edit: Coulthard and Jordan still arguing with each other.
Atleast McLaren seems somewhat stable even if it's little slow, Ferrari seems to be a real handful and backend keeps stepping out.
Ferraris are amazing
The Red bulls are fast but **** button is miles ahead, Trulli did a good job though.
Looks like Ferrari are not 100% confident with KERS right now.

Edit: That's some serious ride height Räikkönen has in rear of his car.
madness, another terrific qualifying!
Button pole, Trulli 2nd, Vettel 3rd
Quote from Töki (HUN) :/me detects sarcasm

You score!

Anyway. Button is f-ing amazing. Hes flying! Cant wait for fuel info, cos if he did a 35.1 with good amount of fuel, than hes dominating this season

Mustafur - Vettel is 13th. Barrichelo is getting 3rd because of Vettels 10 place penalty.
Quote from Crommi :Looks like Ferrari are not 100% confident with KERS right now.

Edit: That's some serious ride height Räikkönen has in rear of his car.

Raikko doesn't use KERS.

What an amazing last minute there! Too bad Vettel has 10 pos. penalty.
Quote from DevilDare :Mustafur - Vettel is 13th. Barrichelo is getting 3rd because of Vettels 10 place penalty.

Barrichelo has a 5 grid place penalty on his own though.
Revised Grid:

1.Button
2.Trulli
3.Glock
4.Rosberg
5.Webber
6.Kubica
7.Kimi
8.Alonso
9.Barrichello
10.Heidfeld

Hamilton 12th Vettel 13 and Massa 16th should add some exitment.
Quote from JJ72 :Barrichelo has a 5 grid place penalty on his own though.

Oh yeah, forgot it
Quote from DevilDare :You score!

Anyway. Button is f-ing amazing. Hes flying! Cant wait for fuel info, cos if he did a 35.1 with good amount of fuel, than hes dominating this season

Mustafur - Vettel is 13th. Barrichelo is getting 3rd because of Vettels 10 place penalty.

I know i was doing it by qualiy times not race positions.
*barrichello is 9th
Glock is 3rd
Button once again is amazing but Trulli gave him a good run. The Toyota car looks very good. I hope Button can once again win this race and go on to do extremely well in the championship

Oh and what a mistake Massa and Ferrari made in the first Quali. Stupid mistake
Well, I think the Brawn has now proven that it is more than just a flash in the pan.
I didn't expected that Brawn and Toyota could climb over 1.34 Massa - 16th Hamilton - 13th
This season is the best
Glock or Rosberg FTW tomorrow.
Vettel and Rubinho haz penalty, so Glock is 3rd

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG