The online racing simulator
sometimes i try complete my Project2 alfa(PATHCER) it have 2 modules serverP and clientP. This tool may check and fix (if not correct) byte in memory every 1 sec; read from memory and send to serverP or once write to memory byte
- off map
- off SHIFT_N
- off text info on screen SHIFT_F
- change filename signal5 to siren (siren.wav must be in folder of sounds) and send press SHIFT_W for restore sounds.

this tool i make for our cruise server. if client not connected to serverP this not access to cruise server

all data in memory of game you can read and operate with this as you want

i think only with like this tool can block save layout
Quote from A.Fedorov :sometimes i try complete my Project2 alfa(PATHCER) it have 2 modules serverP and clientP. This tool may check and fix (if not correct) byte in memory every 1 sec; read from memory and send to serverP or once write to memory byte
- off map
- off SHIFT_N
- off text info on screen SHIFT_F
- change filename signal5 to siren (siren.wav must be in folder of sounds) and send press SHIFT_W for restore sounds.

this tool i make for our cruise server. if client not connected to serverP this not access to cruise server

all data in memory of game you can read and operate with this as you want

i think only with like this tool can block save layout

Mr. repeat?

I think you must know that all network data is fakeable... you faked network data in a lot of your not-so-legal projects.
Cracked clientP executable is good option for cheaters, too.
And, noone will download and run .exe from cruise server website.
Quote from Shadowww :Mr. repeat?

Quote from Shadowww :I think you must know that all network data is fakeable... you faked network data in a lot of your not-so-legal projects.
Cracked clientP executable is good option for cheaters, too.
And, noone will download and run .exe from cruise server website.

Y i know. I not fake network data. I realize alternative as ICQ (QIP, Miranda, R&Q and so on). About this not in this area.

i not see another path how to block save layouts. only extarnal program
Quote from A.Fedorov : Y i know. I not fake network data. I realize alternative as ICQ (QIP, Miranda, R&Q and so on). About this not in this area.

i not see another path how to block save layouts. only extarnal program

1. Use google translate
2. If someone wants to cheat VERY hard, he can crack your clientP executable, so it will change memory addresses e.g. of notepad.exe and not LFS.exe.

I hope you understood what I said.
-
(skstibi) DELETED by skstibi
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ
Here's something I made quick
It's called DNC-LYT (DoNotCopy-Layout)

Open the settings.ini, and change whats needed. When started, try Shift-U and see that you cant save the layout!

Come to the server "Steal this layout!" and try it out!

Feedback
Attached files
DNC-LYT.rar - 39.2 KB - 223 views
I really sympathize with you guys. To think anyone would want to steal someone else's awesome cruise layout. It's just unthinkable, criminal even! Your 10 minutes of work placing autox objects is really worth so much!

illepall

If a layout is the only thing you're focused on to bring people to your server, your priorities are seriously screwed up.
-
(Nadeo4441) DELETED by Nadeo4441
Its easy to save it. But the imthebestracethereis's app can block some nubz...
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Its easy to save it. But the imthebestracethereis's app can block some nubz...

Your avataaaaaar
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Here's something I made quick
It's called DNC-LYT (DoNotCopy-Layout)

Open the settings.ini, and change whats needed. When started, try Shift-U and see that you cant save the layout!

Come to the server "Steal this layout!" and try it out!

Feedback

Send the button on a 50ms or so timer. It'll cause a bit of lag, but only for those who try and save it
Works awesome Gotta use this too on our server.
#38 - XmaX
Yep, thx. Can we have the code to add to another insim? Like Lapper or something, if its possible

Max
-
(imthebestracerthereis) DELETED by imthebestracerthereis
Quote from Shadowww :Make a server with it, I will steal layout again

I know it still can, but it's for people that are not as smart as you
#41 - XmaX
Is it possible to add the prog to the lapper or another insim ?
Why would you want someone to add it to LFSLapper or another? Why not just run both InSim applications at the same time. You can do this by simply using the same InSim port.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG