The online racing simulator
SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
haha, so good to see you guys still remember me . Yep it has been a while, hopefully I'll be able to get my shape back soon and then we're going to do some serious racing together, aren't we?
We will, no doubt, and please, remove CTRA bars from your sig, its closed now
Thanks guys for noticing efforts of team.
Grand Touring Amateur League
We are pleased to announce you that SRLT team will participate in GTAL league. After discussion between SRLT team members, we finally had decided to join this league, because we are looking forward to new challenges and we feling connection with endurace race.
So, currently our team cointaining all SRLT team's members:

SRLT Eimantas Kasperiūnas (manager)
SRLT Skirmantas Stankevičius (co-manager)
SRLT Laimis Narsutis (driver)
SRLT Kęstutis Patrauskis (driver)
SRLT Edvinas Marcinkevičius (driver)
SRLT Nikola Močibob (driver)

Participation in GTAL league will be first ever participating in SRLT history of participations. So, our goals aren't very high, just try to race as quickly as we can and try to collect points and of course have fun.
Nearest coming event is GTAL league's test race, which will start 14-th of march , before league's offical start, which will start 4-th of april . So, SRLT is preparing for them each day and we hope that unofficial start will be good and of course we expecting very good start in official GTAL league's season.
Quote from oldnavy :We are pleased to announce you that SRLT team will participate in GTAL league. After discussion between SRLT team members, we finally had decided to join this league, because we are looking forward to new challenges and we feling connection with endurace race.
So, currently our team cointaining all SRLT team's members:

SRLT Eimantas Kasperiūnas (manager)
SRLT Skirmantas Stankevičius (co-manager)
SRLT Laimis Narsutis (driver)
SRLT Kęstutis Patrauskis (driver)
SRLT Edvinas Marcinkevičius (driver)
SRLT Nikola Močibob (driver)

Participation in GTAL league will be first ever participating in SRLT history of participations. So, our goals aren't very high, just try to race as quickly as we can and try to collect points and of course have fun.
Nearest coming event is GTAL league's test race, which will start 14-th of march , before league's offical start, which will start 4-th of april . So, SRLT is preparing for them each day and we hope that unofficial start will be good and of course we expecting very good start in official GTAL league's season.

Good luck
Some general changes in team
After four months of life in Live For Speed we have decided to make some changes. As you can see, we have a new website, witch now is dedicated only for our team. Also, we a little bit modifed our team name from SimRacing.lt Team to SimRacing Lithuania Team, but our team colors and tag left same. Also, we are finishing our team skins. All curently finished skins you can see in our galery. Also, we want to remember to all that we are still looking for more members. Our future plans are to show good performance in GTAL, take part in other events such as NDR Easter event and other.

Im accept you offer Old Navy , thanks with you interest, my complete name its Luciano Benitez.
New another international player joins SRLT

We have good news! We are pleased to represent our new, international player Luciano Benitez, who lives in Argentina. SRLT team wishes him all best and good time being in SRLT.

Here we represent to you traditional interview with a new member:

Question: How long are you playing LFS ?
Answer(Luciano): I'm playing LFS for 2 years: 1 yaer demo, 1 year S2.
Q: How old are you? Where you from ?
A: I'm 14 years old, I live in Argentina.
Q: What’s your favourite track and car in LFS ?
A: FOX at Aston Club Rev (AS2R).
Q: What are you going to achieve in the future ?
A: Hmm.. I will try to take part in with SRLT in top leagues (MoE - IGTC - LFS Pro Series and etc.) and also improve my driving level
Q: Why did you chose SRLT ?
A: I have a discussion with a friends, which told me to join this team, so I joined.
Wellcome on board mate Enjoy your stay
Thanks you .
very good acquisition, it is very young and soon will be increasingly fast
congratulations
Thanks Ale
Nice GL with team
Thanks. This guy looks very promising.
Yah, he beaten team PB after 2 laps
WRONG! After 4 laps
What its thread with talking
I hope you feel very comfortable in your new team Luciano

It's a shame that in latin america there is almost none serious team, and you have to look for one from another country to fill your expectations.

SRLT, Luciano is a really fast driver, you wont regret it to have it on the team
Quote from O.Varela :I hope you feel very comfortable in your new team Luciano

It's a shame that in latin america there is almost none serious team, and you have to look for one from another country to fill your expectations.

SRLT, Luciano is a really fast driver, you wont regret it to have it on the team

Yeah, we noticed it, thanks
Oh yeah baby!! :headbang::ices_rofl
SimRacing Lithuania Team is pleased to respresent to you our team's news three servers:

SRLT Demo, which is based on Demo licence
SRLT Race, which is based on S2 licence
SRLT Training, which is also based on S2 licence.

All servers are established on powerfull host, and they are running 24/7h. So we are inviting everyone to join our servers and have fun. Combos in servers may be changed in time. For more information visit http://simracing.lt/srlt-servers/

SRLT
Nice man!
I think this team have to change his Team Tag or name i dunno how to say, becouse it`s written Lithuania team, but we all see that international players join in this team, so in my opinion you have to change your name as fast as you can

Congratz you are growing very fast in LFS community , more and more players join into this team
So in your opinion TDRT also should change team name? Nowadays in LFS there is a lot international teams contaning countries names
BTW: Thanks
Quote from efexas16 :I think this team have to change his Team Tag or name i dunno how to say, becouse it`s written Lithuania team, but we all see that international players join in this team, so in my opinion you have to change your name as fast as you can

Congratz you are growing very fast in LFS community , more and more players join into this team

First of all, thanks for ur opinion, Efexas. Yeah, as Eimantas noticed, that TDRT system is like ours. So i don't see any problem here Cheers

SimRacing Lithuania Team
(613 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG