The online racing simulator
Yes! Update of my new Arai Helmet!
(55 posts, closed, started )
Mine was bought about 2 years back, its only a basic blue/black FM sabre helmet with roll offs. i added. I think the blue patterning is a slightly different design to this pic but its very similar. My helmet, together with my seatbelts and other safety gear is still at mum and dads as there is so little space in my flat, otherwise i would have took a pic of it.

Not the smartest, but helmets do get wrecked in bangers so easily, and it would be a shame to ruin a really nice smart one.
Attached images
helmet.jpeg
Quote from danthebangerboy :Mine was bought about 2 years back, its only a basic blue/black FM sabre helmet with roll offs. i added. I think the blue patterning is a slightly different design to this pic but its very similar. My helmet, together with my seatbelts and other safety gear is still at mum and dads as there is so little space in my flat, otherwise i would have took a pic of it.

Not the smartest, but helmets do get wrecked in bangers so easily, and it would be a shame to ruin a really nice smart one.

SA2005 Bell is a nice helmet to go for then. Cheap. Paintable. Nice brand because Bell makes good helmets.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Well nice.. but if you're getting a helmet custom painted why didn't you put dragons and stuff on it?

Maybe because he has some taste? I can't stand off the self helmet designs because they are always the same tacky shit.
Hes a restricted biker, what do you expect?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Hes a restricted biker, what do you expect?

Ahaha. No. My personal helmet is just plain.. each to their own. Restricted or not, my old Zed was quicker than anything this side of an M3 to way beyond legal limit.. What's more I didn't look like a cock in doing so.. (read into M3 drivers) !
It was.
Ouch dog, that hurt..
#33 - wild
Jamie, I've managed to render your absolute fantastic Pedo Bear helmet in about 10 seconds!

Here you go:
Hahah, I'd definatly have to have that Pedobear sticker on there SOMEWHERE.. I'd get pulled over, though. Dx
#35 - wild
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Hahah, I'd definatly have to have that Pedobear sticker on there SOMEWHERE.. I'd get pulled over, though. Dx

As long as it aint me that gets pulled over I aint bothered :P
cool I guess. Do you race? Or is it for your bike?
This is my Kart Racing helmet.
I have anoter Arai with a HANS kit for Car racing though.
The only driving I do is called driving/drifting around closed car par
Nice Vinny

Jeez waay too much spam in here...
Quote from G!NhO :Nice Vinny

Jeez waay too much spam in here...

Say's Ginho the spamking
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
That post right there was spam.. :rolleyes:
Your right, his post was spam.

Vinny what did he change on the helmet actually?
Spamking Ginho with Spamqueen S14 Drift
Quote from G!NhO :Your right, his post was spam.

Vinny what did he change on the helmet actually?

All of the wrong lines. Bad painted stuff and alot of thickness difference in the lines.
Quote from BlueFlame :Spamking Ginho with Spamqueen S14 Drift

Screw you, I am not a spammer@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Screw you, I am not a spammer@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

S14. Please....
Get Out Of My Topic ( Is that too hard ? )
Troll somewhere else.
Quote from Vinnylegends :All of the wrong lines. Bad painted stuff and alot of thickness difference in the lines.

And are you satisfied with the result now?
Quote from G!NhO :And are you satisfied with the result now?

Yes, The result is Faptastic!
Quote from Vinnylegends :S14. Please....
Get Out Of My Topic ( Is that too hard ? )
Troll somewhere else.

I'm not trolling... what's more, this is a public forum which is not paid for by you! You Can Get Out Of Your Own Topic, how about that?

(Ok maybe THAT was trolling sorry I'll go away)
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm not trolling... what's more, this is a public forum which is not paid for by you! You Can Get Out Of Your Own Topic, how about that?

(Ok maybe THAT was trolling sorry I'll go away)

ahahaha YOU got blitzed for trolling! I wins!
Attached images
inb4404.jpg
This thread is closed

Yes! Update of my new Arai Helmet!
(55 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG