The online racing simulator
Firefox problem.
(31 posts, started )
I read somewhere that google chrome uses major parts of opera's basic platfrom, so it is very similar. How true this is i don't know as i have never tried opera, i just use chrome mainly.
Quote from Gills4life :Well as you have only had a problem with ATi drivers with firefox and since I have never had any problems with firefox and being very happy with it since I think it is clean, fast and easy to use, I shall stick with it. I don't think it is over-rated. You have just had some problems due to your own drivers which I have never had a problem with. I never had any problem with IE, but it's just so damn slow compared to firefox. From my experience anyway. I thought I was missing out on using a far superior web browser that you have.

It was a well known bug with Firefox and the ati3duag.dll. Frankly, I don't notice speed in loading sites.. my internet isn't 2348343TB a second, so perhaps it's just me not noticing. But I click a link and away I goes..
I use IE and it's playing up. Used Apple Safari and it works well on Windows Vista, I need to use it more. It's faster, way faster!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It was a well known bug with Firefox and the ati3duag.dll. Frankly, I don't notice speed in loading sites.. my internet isn't 2348343TB a second, so perhaps it's just me not noticing. But I click a link and away I goes..

Yeah I don't dispute the bug but I was just saying that because I have never had that issue or any other problems with firefox, and since it is quite noticeably quicker, for me anyway, than IE, I think I will stick by it for now.

Quote from piggy501 :I use IE and it's playing up. Used Apple Safari and it works well on Windows Vista, I need to use it more. It's faster, way faster!

I'll give that a go sometime
Chrome is definatly FTW. ;(
Chrome is good too. However firefox never really caught on to me.

Firefox problem.
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG