The online racing simulator
No Sound Lost League Race
(13 posts, started )
Just was racing in the AAL league and lost all sound after 17 laps. Hung on until 22 when flipped to desktop and back to game. By then I was in the sand. Game over.

NOT HAPPY!!!!!
#2 - (SaM)
O RLY!?
why didn't you just press Shift+W?
shift w???
#5 - Aahz
Did the sound work fine in Windows after the crash? It could've easily been a hardware problem, not necessarily an LFS glitch. LFS never ever glitched on me as far as graphics and sound goes.
When i flipped to the desktop in my 1st pitstop, there was sound for like a millisecond. After i left the race there was no menu clicks. But sound worked fine in windows. Played an MP3 straight after to check that.

I'm not the only one it happend to in the race. This was with the BF1 btw.
I lose the sound from time to time- on 2 or 3 different PC's -- but I always had the same sound card- a Fortissimo III 7.1.. Maybe it is a bug with the way LFS handles that card.. But just do what he said.. shift + w..
Quote from Tony Pearce :shift w???

it reinatialises the sound, usually it solves 99% of all sound problems
shift n usually solved it for me too, dunno if it still works though
The keys are writtne down on the right in the menu
Shift N is a little bit safer then shift w, because that is so close to shift S
I lost sound in the BF1 yesterday, only ever had it happen once before the patch. Worth putting Shift + W on wheel mappings anyway.
This happened to me for the first time ever yesterday, i have nforce4 built in sound

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG