The online racing simulator
Quote from Morphogenic :hehe im demo user with "own" i have thing that i have made and aim-zone gaming portal have only counter strike servers in this time but dont have any league for LFS but im one from head admins and we will have one as soon as posible and TexasLTU this flag is Slovak Republic sry my bad english

SO did you buy S2 or not?
yes i will buy lfs i have it only second day and i test how to ride :-D its hard game :-D
If you think the demo is good, then you will think that the full S2 is amazing. It's like driving heaven!

And if you buy S2 now, remember there is a Scirocco coming soon.
@senn: The links work, but the server was down yesterday twice. Sorry for that, give it a new try!
My first FZR Skin: FZR Gauloises
Nice skin, except the white around the loctite logo on the rear of the skin (see pic 2) needs to be gotten rid of, otherwise,nice job.

Quote from pacesetter :Nice skin, except the white around the loctite logo on the rear of the skin (see pic 2) needs to be gotten rid of, otherwise,nice job.

STFU, its very nice, logo is OK
Thanks for your comments. That motivates me to keep it up.
the result of a boring day...
Quote from batteryy :the result of a boring day...

I say that is awsome there is only one downside the carbon hood

And wjat happend on the front with the black and white?
:lovies3d:
Riders Motion, your few last posts have been only spam like that..

@ Batteryy's skin - Nice skin and thanks for making it man
meh, as long as he is liking it
still having a boring day...so why not to make a version ispired by hymotion4 c4?
I made a replica from the new DriftWorks S15

It's only my thirth skin in photoshop but it's a teamskin so I can't release it, but anyways, here it is:

the skin seems very dark, or is it just the reflections?
Quote from batteryy :the skin seems very dark, or is it just the reflections?

reflection and shadow
Pretty bad replica. Some of stickers are pretty wrong.
Quote from feat :Pretty bad replica. Some of stickers are pretty wrong.

what stickers? I bet you mean Sky Insurance:P (couldn't find that font, maybe you can help me?)
IMO its quite good
sry daloonie, i dont like much. pure lines. but i dont like the combi of stp and bp.
It was a last minute addition, the bp sponsor. The front quickly went bare and uninteresting and using the bp star as a kind of sun from beneath the stp logo seemed like a good idea.

I could release a seperate one without the BP logo. It did cross my mind when making it that the colors wouldn't match.
-
(D-Link) DELETED by SamH : Cracker/loser
FZR STP for weekly board competition

FZ Skins (All)
(2561 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG