The online racing simulator
#1 - Migz
Help me with my graphics work! Fill out a survey :)
Part of my graphics coursework is to make a survey and get it filled out by various different people. And what better people then the lovely LFS community.
My survey is aimed mainly at 13-21 year olds, but any age person may fill it out.
It is about Apple and if they were to design a digital camera to go with their current "i" brand of products.

Please Click The Link To Fill Out My Survey
http://migz.awardspace.com/GraphicsSurvey/survey.html

Thank you

Edit: I've got all the results i need now so you dont need to fill out the survey. Thank you to everyone who did fill out one
I know how annoying surveys and coursework are, so I filled it in for you.

Hope it helps!
#3 - Migz
Quote from mcintyrej :I know how annoying surveys and coursework are, so I filled it in for you.

Hope it helps!

Thank you very much!
Yeah coursework and surveys are extremely annoying :/ especially as i have a shed load of graphics coursework to be giving in first thing on monday.
I filled it in for you too. Just like Jack, I know how hard it is to get people to fill in surveys
#5 - Migz
Quote from hrtburnout :I filled it in for you too. Just like Jack, I know how hard it is to get people to fill in surveys

Thank you
Yeah it is a nightmare to go around town getting people to fill out surveys. So id rather just put one up on the internet and get it filled out. Much easier.

Also thanks to the other few people who have filled it out but not posted here.

Also LOL @ the "3 year old" who said this "Are their any features which aren't included in the list above that you would like in the digital camera?: The camera should be able to play all games such as Crysis and Far Cry 2 on max settings."
Done. Hope it helps to you
You have more tolerance for bullshit than I do, when I was asked to do things like surveys during my graphics classes at college I told them I took graphics not ****ing marketing, and I didn't need an education to be a twat with a clipboard. I filled in your survey, in future don't go to any effort to get real results, just make them up, because this assignment of yours shows a lack of effort and respect from whoever teaches you, it's a waste of your time. Although obviously they don't teach people these days, just work through a list of tests you need to complete. BAH! Humbug!
I filled it in for you as well.. see, I'm not that much of a bastard.
Quote from Migz :lso LOL @ the "3 year old" who said this "Are their any features which aren't included in the list above that you would like in the digital camera?: The camera should be able to play all games such as Crysis and Far Cry 2 on max settings."

Done.
Filled in for you
"Would you like their to be 2 versions of the camera?"

Should be THERE

(Sorry I'm not one of those guys that goes around nitpicking everyones spelling honest!, but since this is for a class I figured it was worth mentioning. Although I'm not sure if the end goal of the assignment was to design a survey, or to collect answers for the survey)
Why there isn't name option "iCam"?
Job done!

This camera better be good...
Filled it in to im having the felling somewhere after august i need to do this kind of crap to for graphic school
Quote from Shadowww :Why there isn't name option "iCam"?

+1

I've just filled it. Hope it helps
I like the names iCam and iSnap. Where are they?
Filled it in since I had to do the very same thing for my graphics class, absolutely hated doing surveys/questionnaires !
Done
Quote from piggy501 :I like the names iCam and iSnap. Where are they?

That sounds like site ful of cam h**kers ad I snap just sounds wierd
Done. Mine's the one with the obviously fake age - I'm 16 IRL
Filled in
#23 - Migz
Wow! Im absolutely gobsmacked at the ammount of surveys ive had filled out in the last 14 hours! Thanks to everyone who has filled one out It is much appreciated!

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :.......

Well its not really marketing, its research, you need research to be able to design your product for your market. Theres no point designing a camera thats pearlescent pink with a huge zoom, no features, all buttons and no touch screen..... if nobody wants it like that.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I filled it in for you as well.. see, I'm not that much of a bastard.

I didnt think you were a bastard anyways

Quote from RobbyMac :"Would you like their to be 2 versions of the camera?"

Should be THERE

(Sorry I'm not one of those guys that goes around nitpicking everyones spelling honest!, but since this is for a class I figured it was worth mentioning. Although I'm not sure if the end goal of the assignment was to design a survey, or to collect answers for the survey)

The assignment was just to collect answers for the survey, he doesnt care how i do it. But thank you for the spelling tip i normally mess up on my theirs and theres.
Quote from Shadowww :Why there isn't name option "iCam"?

Quote from Velociround :+1

I've just filled it. Hope it helps

Quote from piggy501 :I like the names iCam and iSnap. Where are they?

Ill add the name iCam into my results after, so anybody who wants iCam then say it in the thread and ill add it in. Same with iSnap.
In my original survey design i had a "other" box at the bottom of that question where if selected you could write your own name. But i could'nt work out how to do it :/

Quote from J@tko :Done. Mine's the one with the obviously fake age - I'm 16 IRL

Im guessing thatd be
"What is your age?: 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937510"
or even
"What is your age?: Over 9000"
Haha :P.

Once again thank you to EVERYONE who has filled out a survey You are really helping!
done...

(aren't most of the smaller cams silver?)
Quote from Migz :Wow! Im absolutely gobsmacked at the ammount of surveys ive had filled out in the last 14 hours! Thanks to everyone who has filled one out It is much appreciated!

BALABLABLABLA

I made it again for you and gave you a lil suprise to

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG