Sebastian Vettel
Robert Kubica
Sebastien Buemi
Lewis Hamilton
Jarno Trulli
Rubens Barrichello
Timo Glock
Woah, unfortunate for Piquet!
Quote from BigDave2967 :Woah, unfortunate for Piquet!

Did it on his own as well.

FIA: We want overtaking! Let's bring in all sorts of new rules and regulations. We don't want tactics to play such a big part in races!

Also, let's do some shit with the tyres which means Ferrari gamble on a safety car and probably win because of it.
hmm, Lee McKenzie's balls havent dropped

oh, thats probably because SHE wasnt born with any. Who calls their daughter LEE? Leigh i could understand, but come on.
Quote from PaulC2K :hmm, Lee McKenzie's balls havent dropped

oh, thats probably because SHE wasnt born with any. Who calls their daughter LEE? Leigh i could understand, but come on.

It's not too uncommon, though I did think she was called Lea when I first herd her name!
oh kimi !
Quote from tinvek :oh kimi !

I think the commentaters are getting it wrong, Kimi crashed then pitted I believe. He pitted on the live timing, then they showed the replay.
Button! Is all the fuel in?

EDIT: Yes it is The mechanics were just 'taking it easy' according to Ross!

Rubens in the pit
Awww Vettel and Kubica gone!!!

Barrichello: YOINK!
Kubica + Vettel! Wah! Both as stupid as each other tbh.

Race over. Brawn 1+2!

Lewis 3rd! EDIT: Sorry, 4th
Now I can see racing! I don't care where Merc and Ferrari are, these guys at the front are awesome!

EDIT: damn, Kubica and Vettel!
what a pair of n00bs

4th/5th for Hamilton too, not too shabby all things considered. As damage limitation goes anyway

oh, and Lewis probably would have got pwned by Glock too, he was going 2sec faster and was right up his ass
love it if vittel gets away with carrying on
Lol Vettel is still going!

Chances are that he may not get the points.
Quote from BigDave2967 :Lol Vettel is still going!

Chances are that he may not get the points.

Lol! Pulled over though.

Why is Trulli now in 3rd? Overtaking under SC?

SC going in! Uh-oh!
And the winner is: The safety car. thxbai
wow... what a lack of intelligence from Kubicas part... Vettel's tires were gone already...

Decent race, despite all the nonsense behind it all.

Interesting points:
• KERS Looks worthwhile, especially if your stuck behind slower cars (ie out of position)
• Mclaren might not be fastest, but having Lewis behind the wheel, against lesser drivers in faster cars, he could be able to out race them even if he cant beat them on plain qualifying or clear lap racing.
• Ferrari start another season with unreliability
• PLENTY of quick cars and look to be evenly paced.

Dont like the whole mixed back of 2009, but there should be some interesting racing for half the season, we'll see how things settle after initial development to fix the miscalculations.
I can imagine a cheeky grin from Vettel, when the Stewards would tell him off, but with a sly grin from their end, had Vettel managed to carry on.

Well done to the Brawn Team!

Beumi gets his first points on his debut
hamilton 4th after they sorted it out, pretty good considering the car
Quote from bahilsom :wow... what a lack of intelligence from Kubicas part... Vettel's tires were gone already...

Vettel should have left him gone IMO. Tyres were gone, Kubica was much more faster anyway.
What a race. Wow, serious wow! Track invasion also!

Now, who are the FIA going to contraversially penalise?
nice decorations on the stairs
That was a really enjoyable race. Plenty of close racing for the most part, and when there wasn't much going on, the tactics kept it interesting.

It's a shame the victory and ths points still aren't guaranteed (apparently), but it was really fantastic.
Quote from PaulC2K :
I really do think the tyre rules are a joke though, insisting on skipping a tyre compound in order to make it shit for the drivers at some point....

Yep, and we can see how dangerous that got in the last laps.

But got to give credit for Bmnoton and Brawn GP. Amazing dominating speed start to finish. The old brazilian was a disappointment for me, had thought he had more experience than try that sort of desperate move on Kimi. Haemealton also had great finish, surprised he ended up that high, he did have some luck, but still well done for him.

The race itself looked like a noobfest at times, some good overtaking but I think all that action was down more to the bad tires they provide than new aerodynamics. It's silly and as I said, ended up plain dangerous in the end, especially those tires escaping free on the track. I doubt that the low setting sun didn't help either.

Oh, and why it took so ****ing long for the safety car to get on the track the first time? You could straight away see in how bad position Nakajima's car was, and that there was debris on the track, still it took them ages to get SC up. Plus, why on earth they didn't black flag Vettel when he tried to finish the race, that's just stupid as him defending his position in the first place and causing the crash.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG