The online racing simulator
MoE 08-09 Round 6: Onboard Lap with Dave Willams / KY2
One of the elemets for Saturday's prerace show...onboard with Dave Williams, who set a 1:33.88 with the My3id FZR in Sunday's Qualifying Session one.

It's in HD on YouTube (or, at least close enough for YouTube to think it. I know there's a few issues, and yes, the stuff before is 4:3 with pillarboxing...I haven't gone total HD. The stinking animation didn't even fit the entire 4:3 area for some stupid reason too. o_O.

Anyway. Only on YouTube atm. No, it won't be HD on the stream...I only send SD to the stream, to make the files smaller - quicker transfer times.

Of course, tune into the prerace show to see this and more. We've got some cool stuff up our sleeeves. We'll let you know what time we're starting it once we get an idea of how long all the elements will take.

For HD

For SD

d
Nice, I like the lap commentary. It could be slightly more technical but overall, I like it.
It's really nice The only bad thing (in my opinion) was the track graphic in the beginning.. looks like a pre-X (or even older) in-game track graphic.

If you take a screenie from the track selection, you can make a pretty decent image with some editing in photoshop.
Quote from Sponge :It's really nice The only bad thing (in my opinion) was the track graphic in the beginning.. looks like a pre-X (or even older) in-game track graphic.

If you take a screenie from the track selection, you can make a pretty decent image with some editing in photoshop.

I don't make the track map itself. I add in the logos and boxes around it, but it's something that MoE does...Appie does that, I think. All I do is rotate it to fit the hole.

d
Quote from dekojester :I don't make the track map itself. I add in the logos and boxes around it, but it's something that MoE does...Appie does that, I think. All I do is rotate it to fit the hole.

d

Oh okay maybe you could pass on the tip? But it's a good vid none the less
awesome!
Nice video, and good commentary.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG