The online racing simulator
Quote from Rudy van Buren :Wenn will the list of points / balast will be updated?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I updated on Sunday?
a Damn i missed that you updated the points, you edited the original post so the topic didnt light up as updated for me so missed that,

though i dont see a post in the balast topic with the new balast ( i do see that you putted it behind the points in the championchipstandings)
Quote from Rudy van Buren :a Damn i missed that you updated the points, you edited the original post so the topic didnt light up as updated for me so missed that,

though i dont see a post in the balast topic with the new balast ( i do see that you putted it behind the points in the championchipstandings)

Ah touché!

Smartass.

I'll put a post up there later on today, thanks Rudy!
Ballast now updated, ignore the ballasts on the Driver's Championship sheet, I fail at Excel!

The ballasts are correct now, Bitan scored the most points at Round 3 so he gets the top 30 Kgs ballast even though his penalties mean that Lind scored more points after penalties.

Also, Ostgaard and Burns scored equal points at Round 3 so both receive 15 Kgs ballast in acordance with the ballast rules.
damn, i still remember myself saying 'Atleast i got a light car in So now ! ' after race 1 in bl1, still 39kg gonna be fun
Yeah it's tight at the top

Been great watching you and Nolan trying to maximize your points at each round, the overtaking is getting more daring with every Round!
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :
Also, Ostgaard and Burns scored equal points at Round 3 so both receive 10 Kgs ballast in acordance with the ballast rules.

Im having 15, which I know is correct, so was that a typing mistake, or did I miss something? :P
Quote from Tomhah :Im having 15, which I know is correct, so was that a typing mistake, or did I miss something? :P

Yeah it was a typing mistake I meant 15kg - which is made up of 10 Kgs success ballat plus 5 Kgs from your 17 points

So yeah, 15 Kgs
Okey
Joe, mistake in the Team Champ standings [link]

It's F1RST/XFusion not F1RST/My3id

EDIT: Yes, I know I'm wrong!
No, it's not
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
Quick reminder to update the userbars...?

Or am I still 15th...?
Quote from J@tko :Quick reminder to update the userbars...?

Or am I still 15th...?

Quit biggering about such small matters. You have nothing to complain, whereas I'M STILL YOU!!
Quote from J@tko :Quick reminder to update the userbars...?

Or am I still 15th...?

Sorry Jack, but I am afraid, Joe will not have the time to update it for the next weeks.

But, I can promise you, you have to do the shootout next round .
Quote from snoring_snoopy :Sorry Jack, but I am afraid, Joe will not have the time to update it for the next weeks.

Bah. Keaveny's only getting married, what's the big deal ?

I told him to run the MoE broadcast on a huge projector during the ceremony. Then during the reception, non-stop iTCC in the background. I do believe, if memory serves, his actual funer....errrr....I mean wedding is on Saturday.

d
Quote from dekojester :Bah. Keaveny's only getting married, what's the big deal ?

I told him to run the MoE broadcast on a huge projector during the ceremony. Then during the reception, non-stop iTCC in the background. I do believe, if memory serves, his actual funer....errrr....I mean wedding is on Saturday.

d

:ices_rofl

If this really happens, I am sure we need a new broadcast team for the next iTCC round

BTW, Joe gave me the links and I will update the userbars in the next days
Quote from snoring_snoopy ::ices_rofl

If this really happens, I am sure we need a new broadcast team for the next iTCC round

BTW, Joe gave me the links and I will update the userbars in the next days

His reply was along the lines of, "Okay, I'll tell her [The soon to be Mrs.] then run"

Quote from snoring_snoopy :Sorry Jack, but I am afraid, Joe will not have the time to update it for the next weeks.

Oh no worries - makes me look like im doing better than I actually am

Quote from dekojester :Bah. Keaveny's only getting married, what's the big deal ?

d

iTCC - Round 3 - Post-Race Discussion
(71 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG