The online racing simulator
Brawn gets new sponsors
(41 posts, started )
#1 - samjh
Brawn gets new sponsors
New BrawnGP paint job spotted:

Well Virgin may have regretted not pushing for that deal now considering thr speed of the BrawnGP... or maybe the pace of the BrawnGP in testing makes more sense
#4 - wild
That’s not the only thing to change for BrawnGP. There numbers are also changing from 20 & 21 to 22 & 23.

Just thought I’d let you know about that also.

I’m really looking forward to seeing this new paint job, hopefully it won’t look really ridiculous.
Virgin... I don't know why but that Richard guy's face is irritating me, I would punch him
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Virgin... I don't know why but that Richard guy's face is irritating me, I would punch him

Ditto. Whenever I see Richard Branson, I just get that sudden urge to grab him, and shave his beard, cut his hair, and then pour sulphuric acid on him.
So we can expect to see Brawn GP pit team in stripey jumpers now
#8 - 5haz
Good to see they have some money coming in then.

I have to agree about Richard Branson, there is something just not nice about his face.
#9 - sam93
BrawnGP will have stippy jumpers and a coats with bright fluorescent yellow hoods. Henri Lloyd coats are bloody good though.
What's Richard Branson's face got to do with anything? Jealousy. Just lame.
Quote from BlueFlame :What's Richard Branson's face got to do with anything? Jealousy. Just lame.

Maybe because he owns Virgin. Just a thought like
Quote from BlueFlame :What's Richard Branson's face got to do with anything? Jealousy. Just lame.

Yeah that's it

EDIT: He has the type of grin on his face that one gets when they realise they are incredibly rich, lol
He's a very smart man, just because he's genuinely a happy guy doesn't mean he's smug that he's rich, seriously, listen to yourself, it's jealousy.

And the fact he owns Virgin? What's the problem with Virgin? I guess if you are pissed your internet is poor then ok, but it's still a little lame to actually want to punch him in the face for it, of course, most of the things on here people will never actually follow through in a physical reality because that's just too much effort and social interaction.
I like Branson. He doesn't take himself seriously and he started with nothing but a little lemonade stand. He deserves everything he has.

Sometimes the company ventures go a bit wrong, but what company doesn't? And sometimes it's not the company's fault as much as the infrastructure that fails to support it (I'm looking at you, Network Rail).

Who will be the biggest sponsor though? The car should be red if it's Virgin, but Ferrari might object to that. With the current colour scheme it looks like it should have a big nVidia logo across it. Did they just copy a skin someone made on here?
Quote from BlueFlame :He's a very smart man, just because he's genuinely a happy guy doesn't mean he's smug that he's rich, seriously, listen to yourself, it's jealousy.

Listen to yourself, you seem to have misplaced your sense of humour.

I have nothing against the guy, in fact as far as rich people go, he's a good guy. I would actually say I like him, but I haven't had the chance to meet him yet.

It was just a joke, observing the fact he has a big grin does not mean I hate him and am jealous, you're reading to much into it.
Quote from RossUK :
It was just a joke, observing the fact he has a big grin does not mean I hate him and am jealous, you're reading to much into it.

Maybe so, but it just hits a nerve when people deter from the subject to talk about someones face. It's irrelevant.
Ok Branson is a D**k in my eyes. But he has done well to get where he is now. He is just annoying thats why i hate him but he is a very clever guy.

So what if people hate him, its there opinion and your opinion is that you like him. good for you. Who cares what people think
I would suggest people read his (auto?)biography, but I doubt most people on internet forums read books. You'll like him a lot more once you read it - a very impressive man!
yeah, Branson's a really nice guy... very knowledgable too.....
Yeh, don't slag off a man who has the balls to call his company Virgin.
Quote from tristancliffe :I would suggest people read his (auto?)biography, but I doubt most people on internet forums read books. You'll like him a lot more once you read it - a very impressive man!

haha shut up you idiot...
I rest my case, m'lud.
Are you including yourself in this demographic? :P

Brawn gets new sponsors
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG