The online racing simulator
i dont really like the colors you used but the rest is just
I took the colours from that little squared symbol / logo. Sure there are better mixes. But I had fun skinning it 'though
Quote from paceman :I took the colours from that little squared symbol / logo. Sure there are better mixes. But I had fun skinning it 'though

Yeah you sure had but IMO i know sounds unise but not ment that way seriously but that colour combo is fungly.

Love you fizmo fz thow
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Yeah you sure had but IMO i know sounds unise but not ment that way seriously but that colour combo is fungly.

Love you fizmo fz thow

i think it is a very good lokking car and i will download all of them
Here is my XRR skin of Battery Energy Drink. It's not good, but it suits me

Attached images
+Battery+.JPG
XRR_+Battery+.JPG
Battery FTW! but the skins is pretty much battery, you couldve added even little something else into it
here a new one. Is a simple. Hope you like it.

Skinfile
Nice skin Kiste, but there's something wrong with the yellow on the headlight. I cant tell you what it is tho.

More pollution by me:

lol can´t really tell you why, but i like it

is there a way you can make a public version out of that (without the 3rd division and maybe change some other little stuff if you want)

Basti
i dont know it too.

But thx.
monster energy drink skin
ive finished making my first ever skin but how do i upload it? its saved as dds file but the upload keeps failing. can anyone help me??? all sorted please remove
monster energy drink skin
this is my first skin that ive made so it'll be good to see ur thoughts on it!!
Attached images
XRG_monster2.jpg
Riders Motion wow nice skin i want it is priv or public??
skipsta, your skin looks very blurry. like it was an 1024² skin scaled to 2048².

To upload Your skin You have to make a JPG in size 1024x1024 and upload it via lfs desktop. Also copy it in Your data/skins folder so You can use it inside Your lfs too.
Quote from paceman :skipsta, your skin looks very blurry. like it was an 1024² skin scaled to 2048².

To upload Your skin You have to make a JPG in size 1024x1024 and upload it via lfs desktop. Also copy it in Your data/skins folder so You can use it inside Your lfs too.

thanks mate yeh it does look fairly blurry but its not too bad in the game. yeh i realised that but the problem is, i cant upload it in my lfs browser coz im only demo user atm im gonna touch it up abit and maybe someone can upload it for me? not to sure things work round here yet lol.
Yeah that might be the reason. Demo users can't upload skins. To ask other people to upload it will imho not be very successful. Maybe real-life friends would do. The max. skin number to upload is 48. And for busy skinners that is not pretty much ;-)
Quote from Bardok :Riders Motion wow nice skin i want it is priv or public??

For now, most of my skins are private. Seing the good feedback I might release some of them in the future though! Thanks to everyone for the comments.
can u help
I would wanna found bmw skin in xrg plz say if u found something
Was kinda bored and made this one.
Quote from jullemo :I would wanna found bmw skin in xrg plz say if u found something

Wrong thread
Attention Low Flying Decal Bomb

XRR - HKS Nordschleife Time Attack Weekend

download skin

greetz caoz
Quote from C40Z :Attention Low Flying Decal Bomb

XRR - HKS Nordschleife Time Attack Weekend

greetz caoz

nice one, i really like your work

XR Skins (All)
(7334 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG