The online racing simulator
The Aussie Bawbag - Paul "N23" Grainger!
(138 posts, closed, started )
Hahahahhahah
rofl, mint.

All hail the one and only Paul "N23" GRA1NG3R
#78 - AMB
Quote from N23 :Thank you, thank you. I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that I'll be here 'til Wednesday to further your enjoyment of the only life you have... and that is your stupid gay computer life... the only place you can get friends! Now I'm going to go and have some more awesome sauce... no wait... I might just shove that up your arse instead! Laterz!

Stereotyping is bad, especially since you are also playing this game

Edit: Your my hero!
^^^^ :d
#80 - N23
Quote from AMB :Stereotyping is bad, especially since you are also playing this game

Edit: Your my hero!

Says Mr. 1482 posts...
Brootal:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Broooootallllll
#83 - CSF
Quote from N23 :Says Mr. 1482 posts...

Original come backs now, awesome.
#84 - AMB
Quote from N23 :Says Mr. 1482 posts...

ok, seen as though you are so good at describing, tell me about my life?

am i fat with no friends or gf?

P.S look at my join date in comparison to post count and I can name many people with 4x my post count
#85 - N23
Wow getting a bit defensive there! From that I'd say you are fat with no friends or a gf, with your virginity locked safely away in a dark dungeon beneath your house never to be released! Mind you, your probably sitting right next to it in the dungeon on your computer playing LFS!!!

P.S. Sunlight is good
#87 - AMB
Quote from N23 :Wow getting a bit defensive there! From that I'd say you are fat with no friends or a gf, with your virginity locked safely away in a dark dungeon beneath your house never to be released! Mind you, your probably sitting right next to it in the dungeon on your computer playing LFS!!!

P.S. Sunlight is good

My point is proven you couldn't get any further away from what I am.

G'day Kid
Off topic!

we need to focus more on N23's great ability to drive.
we all have lots to learn,
#89 - AMB
Quote from blueyy :Off topic!

we need to focus more on N23's great ability to drive.
we all have lots to learn,

The video sais it all, he's a living legend with amazing racecraft and godly knowledge of pushing the car to it's limits.

All I can say is, he's the Ayrton Senna of LFS.
#90 - N23
Quote from AMB :My point is proven you couldn't get any further away from what I am.

G'day Kid

Just having a laugh mate, lighten up... well... I'm not sure if your dungeon has windows or not so... that might be quite difficult for you...

But like Blueyy said, we've gotten way off topic!!!
#91 - Byku
Oh... don't ruin this thread, it was so funny and... it was fun . Don't argue here .
Quote from N23 :Thank you, thank you. I'm sure you'll all be glad to know that I'll be here 'til Wednesday to further your enjoyment of the only life you have... and that is your stupid gay computer life... the only place you can get friends! Now I'm going to go and have some more awesome sauce... no wait... I might just shove that up your arse instead! Laterz!

Damn he's not just an alien in racing, his social skills are also outstanding.

LMAO made my day! Kids these days
N23, you are awesome!
Mint x2
Quote from AMB :godly knowledge of pushing the car to it's limits.

You forgot to say that he helps to push everyone else to their limits clearly in the video, they just cant handle it and spin. Such noobs!
Quote from cmckowen :You forgot to say that he helps to push everyone else to their limits clearly in the video, they just cant handle it and spin. Such noobs!

As been mentioned before, he not also push the car to the very LFS limits, he also teaches through every corner, some of the items teached were:

* Regaining braking control after a little bump
* Regaining braking control after a huge f****** bump
* Induced drift Skills
* Alert state and control when seeing a RB4 coming through your door when you are going easily through corners

And many many more, Im sure everybody can add a few
I guess the list would be too long and wouldn't fit in one single post at some point.
He just bashes EVERYTHING out of his way.
WHY did you choose this clip?

If I would drive like that, I would be banned WITHOUT a doubt.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :He just bashes EVERYTHING out of his way.
WHY did you choose this clip?

For the reason you just stated, probably.
This thread is closed

The Aussie Bawbag - Paul "N23" Grainger!
(138 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG