The online racing simulator
What are your 'must-have' mods?
(43 posts, started )
Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul... oh wait :doh:
pit spotter makes close racing so much better. only one I wouldn't want to go without.
Quote from GhostVE :Shameless Plug : It is not a mod but a racing sim utility - What about FFShifter ?
http://forum.rscnet.org/showthread.php?t=214673

Yes yes, excellent tool FFShifter, I use this all the time (now how about an update? )

and Pit Spotter (anything that can increase chances of surviving T1 on Public servers is more than welcome IMO)

and Kegty's Smoke Mod (more smoke/dust = better )
#29 - Smax
A few high res .dds files but only on the driver/car:-alpinestars gloves, steering wheel, callipers and brake discs.
If skins are considered a mod then a few of those too.

That's all I'm interested in, in the past I've had several games busted by 3rd party mods, and these days I just stay away from them [although I'm not suggesting that the ones here aren't properly coded.]
for some reason pitspotter just doesnt appeal to me. Sounds and glancing are more than adequate for me although I dont drive on the oval tracks
#31 - Jakg
Quote from ebola :for some reason pitspotter just doesnt appeal to me. Sounds and glancing are more than adequate for me although I dont drive on the oval tracks

tis still useful, imageing i someone late braked and shot downn the inside while you were looking the other way? best bit is if you THINK your clear, and you pull across and finstail yourself around the person, but with bit spotter it will actually tell you when theres no overlap, yes, its designed for the oval, but it work very well on the other track
Quote from Smax :A few high res .dds files but only on the driver/car:-alpinestars gloves, steering wheel, callipers and brake discs.
If skins are considered a mod then a few of those too.

That's all I'm interested in, in the past I've had several games busted by 3rd party mods, and these days I just stay away from them [although I'm not suggesting that the ones here aren't properly coded.]

do you happen to have a link for the steering wheel and brake DDS files?
Pitspotter is the only vital of any of those mods for me. Id run more but my comp can baaarely run lfs in the first place.
OH MAH GAWD!

How did I not know about Kegetys' Ghost mod?! I've been wanting something like that for soooo long. Kegetys, if you are reading this: Thank you sir, you are an angel.
#37 - Xone
#39 - Byku
Omg... that's like... the most EPIC bump here...
#40 - senn
wow 3 years for a response of .......

Quality werk.
dds mods is so 3 years ago.... Now it's all about .vob H4X!
Bloom
#43 - Xone
Quote from hrtburnout :What the ... ?

i had a question about a mod, but i listen from other inofficial forum that scawen this question don't like!!

sorry for my bad english

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG