The online racing simulator

Poll : If there will be bumpdrafting allowed for one car, which one would you like to use?

Closed since :
FO8
FOX
Quote from racer hero :Saying that, have you ever even tried iRacing? You can barely touch with getting a SR penalty, nevermind bumpdrafting.

Yes. But we're not changing the rule about bumpdrafting

End.Com

Please dont spam

Site closed :P
Bumpdrafting under thinking now.
-
(Mackie The Staggie) DELETED by Mackie The Staggie
#27 - wild
Quote from teedot :no bumpdrafting allowed? pfft forget it then... that takes all the fun out of it.

Bumpdrafting takes the fun out of racing. At the end of the day the best of the best will win it.
Quote from wild :Bumpdrafting takes the fun out of racing. At the end of the day the best of the best will win it.

So, the best shall rise!!

Man, no bumpdrafting will be very good! We can make great laptimes racing like this!
#29 - wild
Quote from buck77 :Man, no bumpdrafting will be very good! We can make great laptimes racing like this!

Yep great lap-times can be achieved if the person you draft with as well as your self know the correct patterns. Bumping means you can get insanely quick times, but there is no point in that IMO.
Quote from EliteAti :bumpdrafting is permitted only in practise, in race it is prohibited and penalty will be a disqualification from race you are racing. No mandatory pitstop is required however i think you will need one to finish with the BF1

So bumpdrafting is prohibited but are u allowed to slipstream and then just go passed instead of bumping them ?
EDIT: Never mind VERY stupid question as how else would you go passed sorry about that lads
Quote from teedot :no bumpdrafting allowed? pfft forget it then... that takes all the fun out of it.

+1 although i will still sign up for the racing end of it but it does take ALOT of fun out of it but not all of it
LFSWname - n-murray
Own Real Name - Niall Murray
Preferred Number - 21
Country code - IRL
After checking some stuff here i've decided to allow using Bumpdraft on 1-4 race events ( = 1-2 Cars ) I think of letting FOX and FO8 to bumpdraft since they're easier to Bumpdraft than FBM and BF1. At least 1 car (2 races) will have Bump Drafting allowed.
Poll added, NOTE that only those cars / or one of those cars can be used in bumpdrafting.

And who dont participate in the League PLEASE dont vote in the poll.

E And you must sign-up before you vote in the poll. If i see someone voting without signing up here then its a 1 month ban from our server, simple as that. Although Greybull wont get that ban because its sorted.

E2: Seems like 4-1 to FO8 atm.
Hello and i just wanted to inform that test race will be on 29th march 2009

Server - [ER] and (**) Events
Combo - FBM / KY1
Laps - 20 (+3 laps rolling start)
Race Starts at 14.00 GMT

Qualifying (30 min free quali starts at 13.20 GMT)

Race will start as a rolling start meaning Racers must not overtake anyone in 3 first laps and just follow the safety car. (FXR which drives 1993weeman [ER] Staggie)

Please sign up for this league if you want to race in the test race and you havent signed up yet. I'll send password for all participants by a PM.

When accident happens then the safety car will step on track. Overtaking under safety car will result in a penalty. Tire warming allowed under SC altough can be a bit useless (depends on which tires are used)

NO mandatory pitstops.

Remember guys that we will move to summer time so move the clock 1 hour ahead on sunday

Server will be set up on 28th march 2009.
Unbanning you since of rules change. (racer hero)
Quote from EliteAti :Well, we have our first 1 month ban guy, welcome Racer_hero a.k.a Kenneth O'Keefe. Enjoy your ban and next time read the the topic carefully

So you don't want people to vote with an opinion, or maybe they are planning on signing up but waiting too see what the outcome of the poll is?
LFSWname - aobrien
Own Real Name - Andy O'Brien
Preferred Number - 12
Country code - IRL
Quote from racer hero :So you don't want people to vote with an opinion, or maybe they are planning on signing up but waiting too see what the outcome of the poll is?

Please Read posts above. If you want to vote, sign up please. The power will be still mine in the end. I really dont see your point Sign up and avoid the ban

Thanks for signing up Andy
Np.. I will pwn
#41 - wild
Bumpdraft allowed or not, anyway not allowing bumpdrafting for BF1 and allowing it for FOX is bs,,, IMO,,,;p
BF1 is ultimate car You can bump with, FO8 isnt bad either, but FOX is just plain boring bumping with..

But still races without bumping are the most fun to watch and participate in, its fair racing for all then..
It seems like according to votes there will be Bumpdrafting allowed to FO8 Benni
I might lose one race because of a family trip!
Quote from buck77 :I might lose one race because of a family trip!

No worries man, only 6 races are count in the Final standings so you can miss 2 races without losing any chances to be the Winner
YEY! \o/
1 more note; seems like ppl are voting here for no reason, PLEASE dont vote if you're not gonna participate the league in future.

@ Racer hero, I will unban you if you just join at some race of the league.
Afraid I have to pull out of this, lots of set backs and stuff, maybe i will join back mid-season, and it's better not to hog an entry should i not turn up.
Quote from pacesetter :Afraid I have to pull out of this, lots of set backs and stuff, maybe i will join back mid-season, and it's better not to hog an entry should i not turn up.

Ok, no worries
Promo Movie made..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG