The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from EeekiE :私の車:

とでも速いです。

Not a recommended mode of transport during the winter, when you work 3 miles away though.

Not unless you like getting about 10 miles per gallon (and that's driving in vaccuum and under 3k!)

EDIT: Ignore the aluminium mounting blocks on the hatch. They are the remains of the ironing board it came with when imported. An adjustable 1999 OEM Mazda rear wing is being fitted as I edit this post!

Love it. Very hot FD
I fapped to that FD
I'm not usually a big fan of RX-7s, but damn that's hot!
iFap to Rx7 it's amazingly sexy
Quote from DHRammstein :My Cobra to the left, and my old GT to the right.

My Saab 2.0T heavily modded and my baby, my VR6 GTI, also heavily modded. Both ran low 13's with no power adders.

My newest car. (The Cobra) Bought it all stock, since have installed a racing suspension, brembo brakes all the way around, Borla exhaust, and most importantly the Kenne Bell supercharger. With the new tune I got recently i'ts putting down nearly 625hp, and 643 torque. Next up is major weight reduction and many others. This won't be a drag car, rather a circuit car

Please,don't flame me, I'm not rich, I work very very hard, and have an extreme amount of patience. The VW and Saab I got at a great price, and rebuilt the cars myself. This Cobra is the first new car I've ever bought,(Unless you count the Saab Aero 2.3L Turbo automatic I got my fiancee) and I'm 28. Can't wait for summer, although the Cobra needs much more work, a new tune after the blower is installed, and although I believe I've chosen the best tires, we'll have to test them and see. Wish me luck. Long live racing! And all the best to you fella's wrenching as hard as I am.

Quote from mrodgers :You missed the whole ricer thread/argument, didn't you?

Riceburners are made in the land of rice. Ricer is when you bolt on a bunch of junk in attempt to make your car "look fast". Unless you are Tristan of which ricer is just when you put anything that is not factory stock on your car .

The wheels on my Saab are 1/2 the weight of the stock wheels, they serve a purpose, and I need a larger wheel and tire for the power it puts out. The hood is long gone, sold it, and put the Viggen spoiler on the back, which nobody here even noticed. And really, changing around a car is not ricing a car out, putting a giant wing on a toyota corrola, now that's rice. My suspension and brakes are awesome and they're not for looks! This car handles like a dream, it's one of the most comfortable, and fun cars I've ever driven, which is why I've invested all the time, money, blood and sweat getting it into the shape it's in. Nothing about it is rice, the exhaust is from "Saab", Saab sport, how can that be rice. Other than that, exterior wise, I smoked out all the markers.

Quote from theirishnoob :it actually could be... boggy camera work makes it difficult to tell...

but the wheels are fairly silly... 3 spoke original's ( regardless of finish ) are the bees-knees...

also...

get a stock hood again...

It has the stock hood, no biggie, you just missed what I'd posted. I got the "ricey" hood second hand for extremely cheap, I dunno, I had the car a long time, things get boring, I tried something new, and I hated it, it was on the car not even two months, and I sold it and got the Viggen wing, oh and the Viggen intercooler too. The wheels IMO are nice, they're cheap, but they work, I spent too much on the cars at that point to spend another two grand on another set of wheels, I keep a strict budget for my hobbies, I have a family. This coming summer perhaps I'll grab the BBS wheels I want. Anyways the tires cost more than the wheels did hah. If I keep it, I'm putting BBS's.

Oh, and the front end sits 1/2 inch higher on both the Saab and my GTI, it's a must where I live, and very common, for a number of reasons. Also I drive them in the winter, the Cobra stays in the garage, there's one reason. So rather than plow through the snow, I adjusted the height and dampers, very perfectly so that the cars still handle great. Good eyes tho, to spot that. Summer time I drop the cars real nice and set the dampers a full 4 turns, man oh man the GTI feels like it pulls well over 1g in the corners, good think I got the recaro's with the lateral support lol.

Anyways I'm considering buying a Saab Viggen, so I may sell my Saab, anyone interested can PM or whatever, I'm in the NYC area. Rebuilt engine, stage 3 turbo, over 300BHP, tranny is pretty solid, new high quality tranny mounts, very expensive and fully adjustable suspension, brembo's all around, Z rated tires, presently running 18.5psi because it needs a bigger fuel pump to get the full potential out of the big turbo I've installed. Honestly far too many modds to mention, but it's the most luxorious model you could get besides a viggen. All digital climate control, heated seats, black leather in mint cond. Factory stereo with 800 watt Kenwood amp and two rockford 10" subs. Very nice custom boost, fuel pressure, oil and water temp guages, boost and fuel are on lumbar. You can race virtually any car without even downshifting from 5th gear, that's how nasty it is, I want 6,500 firm, 127,000, engine rebuillt at 121. Turbo kit installed at...I think 123k. Reaches full boost at 2600rpm. Brakes are strong enough to toss u thru the windshield, no joke.
Sry for long post.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :I thinking about getting a $500 suzuki carry van, chucking on a big bore exhaust, buying a nice $2000 set of deep dish rims for it and cutting the springs.

At the age of 15...?
500$ for a car, and you wanna buy 2000$ rims for it.
this is my car, lol
Attached images
skoda120L.jpg
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :I thinking about getting a $500 suzuki carry van, chucking on a big bore exhaust, buying a nice $2000 set of deep dish rims for it and cutting the springs.

I'm pretty certain that was a joke, otherwise, well, at least you'll stand out hehhe.

Now that's rice.
Quote from Riders Motion :I'm myself getting a S14 Zenki next summer. I plan to make it a full track car as I already have a daily driver. If I were you tho, I would spend on handling mods before a rollcage and fancy seats.

Once you get a good suspension and LSD and you're good at holding it sideways, think about the I have too much money what should I buy with it? part.

Get a kouki! too many Zenki's around

update on my R32 GTS

*Hi flow Trust exhaust
* Spare rims and tyres
* Blitz Duracon gear knob
* Kei office front strut brace

Pics page before this
Quote from Luko :this is my car, lol

What the.. ! Wikipedia says it is rear-engined and rear-wheel driven. How does it handle?
Quote from hrtburnout :What the.. ! Wikipedia says it is rear-engined and rear-wheel driven. How does it handle?

Just like a Porsche
Quote from R34king :Get a kouki! too many Zenki's around

update on my R32 GTS

*Hi flow Trust exhaust
* Spare rims and tyres
* Blitz Duracon gear knob
* Kei office front strut brace

Pics page before this

why not get a car and do your own design, off the shelf parts are easy, but everything good in life isnt easy...
My new girlfriend:
Saab 900ng Turbo
-185hp
-manual

Quote from hrtburnout :What the.. ! Wikipedia says it is rear-engined and rear-wheel driven. How does it handle?

Those old Skodas are famous of being very horrid to drive, very unreliable and so dangerous that you have to have a suicidal personality to enjoy it. Tho in a way I couldn't resist one.
Quote from Luko :this is my car, lol

I had a S110L as my first car, biggest problem was the lack of steering with less than 1/2 tank of gas whilst driving up hill. Only cost me a dozen beers so couldn't expect much
Quote from Mijk-Guest :My new girlfriend:
Saab 900ng Turbo
-185hp
-manual

I gotta Viggen intercooler, Viggen turbo (rebuilt), manual boost controller, black leather seats, like new, and a custom made sound system, dual amps go under the seats, custom box I made, only around 800 watts but more than enough for a hatch. A set of 18" black wheels, the one's from my pic(Scroll up a bit to see, tires come with them), all for sale, if interested PM. Your car is same year, engine, etc etc. Do you have the automatic climate control, fully digital, or the other kind with the knobs, manual like setup? Ahh I have the all digital, sooo much nicer looking, makes the car look 5 years ahead of its time. Oh I also have boost and fuel pressure guages for your lumbar. Heh, I gots lots of stuff. The turbo and intercooler would surprise the hell out of you power wise. I was able to run 15.5 psi on the stock fuel system, any higher and the ecu would cut it out, throw ya into the steering wheel lol. You'd have to buy a new computer to run much higher boost, unless you use the good intercooler and drive in cold weather. Anything over 65-70* and it will cut out everytime at 15.5. The intercooler alone plus a nice downpipe will help build boost faster and stronger, and delete some lag.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Decided to just get an Mr2 instead of a van. Faster, cheaper, better.

RWD, Manual, Mid-Engined...

Not bad for 2 grand.

Wow! After Shotglass posted in his "pick me a car" thread, I took a look at MR2s around here. They are either $10k or they have half a million miles on them.

Though there is a nice 15 year old 38k mile car for :eye-poppi $20,500!

Most are $10k though and have at least 160k on the clock. To get down to $5k, they are over 200k and that's not fun coming from someone who deals with 160-200k on a regular basis.
i will have a a70 supra soon just gotta find one in good condition and for a good price.
i will be turning it into a track car some time down the road.

here are some pics of a70 supras between 89-92

Antilag or SupraWA?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG