The online racing simulator
LFS World [WAS] down !
(110 posts, started )
Quote from nesrulz :Ooo, nice.
Redline Racing now have proper name (symbol) - R on LFSW.

Nice! It doesnt appear correctly in Host list.
Also, is this new? (the sms alert about new patch etc?)
No patch, and no VWS...
its coming
rofl! dudes, chill tha heck down. When its time, its time.
go take the pill, please!

:P

lock please...
I just posted the link to get everyone excited its like a party with bad liquor in here.
Yes,New patch is coming.Maybe days later also months later...

So just waiting. One day you will be surprised: wow new patch Beta version
150 kW (200 hp)1298 kg (2847 lb)

if that's true... i smell GT version of the car
#90 - Byku
OMG GUYS! We're going to get ONLY THE SCIROCCO! Jesus... it will be slower than TBO, couse it is heavier and has less power, it will have TC, ABS, ESP and maybe electronic diff(whatever it is :P). Cut the c*** about getting different stuff. There will be ONLY Scirocco in this patch, and by only i mean there will be NOTHING else, and if(somehow) there will be... then You will be at least positively suprised. Oh man... for the first time I am starting to get annoyed... and when it will be? NOBODY knows, personaly i hope that we will get it in this month, but i'm starting to doubt that. April maybe(at 80% in my opinion).

And it will have limited setup options.
Quote from Byku :OMG GUYS! We're going to get ONLY THE SCIROCCO! Jesus... it will be slower than TBO, couse it is heavier and has less power, it will have TC, ABS, ESP and maybe electronic diff(whatever it is :P). Cut the c*** about getting different stuff. There will be ONLY Scirocco in this patch, and by only i mean there will be NOTHING else, and if(somehow) there will be... then You will be at least positively suprised. Oh man... for the first time I am starting to get annoyed... and when it will be? NOBODY knows, personaly i hope that we will get it in this month, but i'm starting to doubt that. April maybe(at 80% in my opinion).

nobody knows
#92 - Byku
Quote from BOSCHO :nobody knows

Scawen knows :P... and he said so himself(about nothing else)... yeah we might get something but that would mean he is a liar... and I doubt about that unfortunatly .
#93 - Riel
Is main server offline?
Or is it just me?
Quote from Riel :Is main server offline?
Or is it just me?

Only you

Quote from Byku :OMG GUYS! We're going to get ONLY THE SCIROCCO! Jesus... it will be slower than TBO, couse it is heavier and has less power, it will have TC, ABS, ESP and maybe electronic diff(whatever it is :P). Cut the c*** about getting different stuff. There will be ONLY Scirocco in this patch, and by only i mean there will be NOTHING else, and if(somehow) there will be... then You will be at least positively suprised. Oh man... for the first time I am starting to get annoyed... and when it will be? NOBODY knows, personaly i hope that we will get it in this month, but i'm starting to doubt that. April maybe(at 80% in my opinion).

Someone has to say it

I don't understand why people can't accept that Scawen already said that there are only coming the Scirocco and some minor graphic improves.
Quote from Whiskey :I don't understand why people can't accept that Scawen already said that there are only coming the Scirocco and some minor graphic improves.

You may have missed some of Scawen's latest post where he implies there may be something else in the next patch.

Quote from Scawen :As usual we are working on some things you know about and some things you don't know about.

Quote from Scawen :Don't think we are here working full time on the Scirocco and somehow taking months to release it. We are quite happy working on various things and will release the Scirocco when it is ready. That's just how it goes...

He didn't say those things will be in the next patch for sure. He didn't say those things WON'T be in the next patch...

So the idea the VWS is being delayed by something that he feels ought to be implemented/improved/fixed before releasing it, as you see, is not so far fetched.
Is there a problem with the masterserver?
First I couldn't connect at all, now i get an error saying "error while waiting for answer"

Fixed: Server seems to be back up again
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti

April 1st.
Quote from Riel :Is main server offline?
Or is it just me?

It was for a moment.
Quote from Bawbag :April 1st.

... he ll open a new thread with the name "Testpatch Z12 scirocco included" and iff you open it, there will just be the text: "april, april" ?

LFS World [WAS] down !
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG