The online racing simulator
i see none.. its raining
sparks!

Attached images
Dibujo.JPG
Look far at the back! It looks like a forest fire! OH NOES!!!

Or it could just be lights. =/
I'm ready to go, and there is snow on the track... Just hope it melts down till we get there
Attached images
webcam.jpg
Looking at those tyre marks, I thought the Golf was doing some stunt driving.
Attached images
webcam.jpg
That really a Golf...?
....and thats about it. Halfway on our trip I called the Tourist hotline (which opens up at 9:00) that told me that the track will at least be closed till 13:00, and most likely not at all. And even if we continued and they opened it later, we would have to wait two hours (estimated arrival 11:00)
Maybe around easter we will try it again

I want my 22€ fuel money back
If I went on holiday to Germany and used a hire-car, would they still let me take it round (and obviously not tell the hire company), or do you have to show proof of ownership or something?
just dont stuff it , or ya gunna have a realy hard time explaining to the rental company what ya did
you can rent cars for the Ring from the GmbH itself, http://www.nuerburgring.de/Rent-Racecar.695.0.html, not cheap but if you share it with some friends it might be ok, and it includes full track insurance (and the cars have race spec suspension, rollcage and stuff)

what about a LFS forum Ring meeting ?
:hide:

...I didn't say anything, I won't organize it Its a 4 hour drive down there for me
Quote from ACCAkut ::hide:

...I didn't say anything, I won't organize it Its a 4 hour drive down there for me

24h for my dad , or wait till nxt year , then i can go on my own i really wanna thrash my kangoo round the track , or if my dads nice hel let me borrow his 182
Whoops, thanks for pointing out. Not familiar with Volkswagens..
someone decided to bring their Spyker C8 in the snow.
Attached images
Spyker C8.bmp
Dammit why a .bmp. :o

And I went to all the trouble of downloading it to find out it's from a game. Shun. >:O
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Dammit why a .bmp. :o

And I went to all the trouble of downloading it to find out it's from a game. Shun. >:O

That's not that bad, get this, I went to all of the trouble downloading it to find out it was a game, after reading your post anyway.
Quote from BlueFlame :That's not that bad, get this, I went to all of the trouble downloading it to find out it was a game, after reading your post anyway.

I still clicked on it, even after reading both your poss.

FML.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Golf Variant to be more precise.

o.O

I'm pretty damn sure that thing is called a jetta over here!
Quote from boosterfire :o.O

I'm pretty damn sure that thing is called a jetta over here!

It says Golf behind the car?
Quote from (SaM) :I still clicked on it, even after reading both your poss.

FML.

i opened it, missing your 3 posts...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :...

beautiful!:lovies3d:oh, :yawn: "morning already?"
u have to be kidding !!
Attached images
woot.JPG

Whats going on at da Ring?
(626 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG