The online racing simulator
request 1990-93 a70 supra interior and lights
hey can anyone make these add ons for me thanks i dont have any pictures but im sure people know what car im talking about ma70, ga70, jza70 supras.
if anyone could give it a go i would be very very happy!
can it be done for the xrt
#3 - Nicce
don´t u have the time to wait for more than 9min between post ?
let the ppl her see the req and then answear etc..

doh i thought seen this kind of req before doh..
no i just forgot to put down can it be done for the xrt when i started the thread
There is an edit button that you can use
finally got some pics up tell me if you need more
You totally ignored what i said in my last post?

THERE IS AN EDIT BUTTON!
damn you got the pics, for god sake just help him
Okey then. Thanks to Bastian who made me feel guilty I'll give this a try. But be Warned! I suck att edditing stuff in lfs. So the quallety might not be that good or it wont even look as the real thing
sorry about the edit thing.
yeah thanks for giving it a shot
how is it coming along?
Lol. 9 posts in a row. Anyways, be patient and let him work
Quote from Bose321 :Lol. 9 posts in a row. Anyways, be patient and let him work

i dont want to rush him just to see how it is going
well if I say it like this I don't think I'm going to make it. Every time I try to make the damn interior it ****s up. Sry but i don't think I can make the interior. So if someone else could try it i would be relived. Sry m8. Tried my best but i think I'm going to stick to skin making. (suck at that to though)
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :well if I say it like this I don't think I'm going to make it. Every time I try to make the damn interior it ****s up. Sry but i don't think I can make the interior. So if someone else could try it i would be relived. Sry m8. Tried my best but i think I'm going to stick to skin making. (suck at that to though)

thats ok you gave it a go

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG