The online racing simulator
So what if im a spoilt Brat!
(43 posts, closed, started )
Seriously people keep saying to me just because i have a car that im a spoilt brat.. People.. I Dont care.. im happy if im a 'Spoilt Brat'..

Last 5 months iv had so many Bad Mail from people saying that "your a stupid child", "you cant drive", "Your a spoilt Brat!",
Quote from brt900 :Your a spoilt brat

Im Sorry i have to made a thread but i have to let it out its bugging me so much now!

Its starting to get me down

I Might have more than some people but why do they need to bug me about it..
If you dont care why this?? Why why do i need to know?
Because most of the people saying that im a spoilt brat is from LFS!
Raising the issue like this just places more emphasis on the whole situation....
If you're happy you're a spoiled brat, why aren't you happy that you are called a spoiled brat?

I wouldn't care too much about it.

Sorry for turning this into a /b/ board.

Alot of people say alot of things and it's up to you whether you decide to listen or ignore them. People are more judgemental of a person online then offline. And that's exactly what matters. You don't see these people so why on earth should you give a **** what they think about you on the internet? In real life it's a bit different but on the E-web it's nothing more than 0's and 1's
#7 - 5haz
It could have something to do with the rather selfish attitude you have shown us.

Just a hint, dont bite me.
Quote from Jordan2007 :
I Might have more than some people but why do they need to bug me about it..

That says it all, you don't have more than some people, and in your head, you clearly think you're loaded, and that's the way you behave, you never gave any respect to one competitor in the Open wheel Trophy (for good examples look in the Round 3 protests thread, and you will see them.

EDIT:

Quote from Jordan2007 :I Know im a hazard but why do you think i kept asking to start up the back of the grid..

im not buying a brand new computer for a stupid league which you dont exactly get any achievement from it..

Its a sim racing game so i dont give a crap if i crash into anyone. Its not real..

#9 - Jakg
Quote from Your Sig :Mods are not cool..
yeh you just heard what i said.. Deal with it..
LFS Is not Serious... Real life is

TBH the quote speaks for itself...
LoL! Guy thinks hes the shit in his little Daniel Brown copy cat Saxo, come back when you've got a proper racing car boi!
Kk thanks im only 14..
im sorry but if your not a spoilt brat youd just accept it it and get on but no youve come on lfs forum and posted a thread thinking where gunna back you up but no you sort of are posting this
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007
#13 - 5haz
Th reason why people had a go at you is because in that league race you crashed some people and refused to say sorry.

Your reason being that we are taking LFS too seriously, asking for perfect accident free racing is indeed asking a bit much, but simply not wanting to be crashed out of a race really isn't demanding much from you.

I really do hope you have a different attitude in real life, Mr Clerk of the course wont listen to you if you talk to him like that after an accident.
I Noticed that on the last meeting at karting. I told the clerk of the course to P*ss Off.. He didnt listen.
#15 - Byku
So You say that You are a spoiled brat... what's the point of doing thread about it? It won't do anything good for You(some people here might post things You said which might prove that You are who You are for other people), and it even might give You more "enemies" who will again spam Your box..
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Noticed that on the last meeting at karting. I told the clerk of the course to P*ss Off.. He didnt listen.

keep digging.....
im 17 and i have a volvo c30, does that make me a spoilt brat? no...

and if u were a spolit brat who cares? its only a game and its only a forum.
The chances of meeting anyone here is quite small so do what you want and ignore all the negitive comments people say to you.
#18 - 5haz
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Noticed that on the last meeting at karting. I told the clerk of the course to P*ss Off.. He didnt listen.

Man, that is the wrong attitude, you are not always right you know.

The whole spoilt brat thing is not because you have a nice shiny racing car, but because you seem to think that you are always right, you demand respect from people but you don't seem to give it out very often, rather shocking really.
Thank god something came up....TV is poor at the moment.

*goes off for some popcorn and some irn-bru*
Yeh but you dont know what happened on that day.. and for once i was Right.. The first and probably last time.. but i belive that day i should of came out being champion but i didnt.

Mackie Just sit back, relax and watch some Entertainment..
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Thank god something came up....TV is poor at the moment.

*goes off for some popcorn and some irn-bru*

pass me some please
*facepalm*
You're just a spoilt brat...
Seriously who gives a flying ****. My quote just proved it :P win
This thread is closed

(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG