The online racing simulator
Couldn't find a "Crash-pictures" thread, but I guess this thread'll do.

Now this would be bad, for the guy behind me...
Attached images
Crash.jpg
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
I hope you like it too
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
Attached images
rcvng.jpg
lovely. so funny when u look at the third.
Some pics I've taken (3of them are of a crash where a guy who I was twinning with tboned a car and was shot back into my bonnet and roof. Was kinda sick to look at the car rolling over your own! THE LAST 3 PICS)
Attached images
Gnar+Dev1.jpg
nicepic.jpg
nicepic2.jpg
wreck.jpg
CRASH3.jpg
CRASH.jpg
CRASH2.jpg
DevilsTower - try and make the FOV higher (second picture and second to last picture)
What is "FOV"?
Field of View.

Your range of vision, from left to right, top to bottom.
thx mate
some of my shots..

apex hunting..... haha...

my driving veiw..

feinting in...

yea sorry all these are from blackwood. i didnt have time to upload anyothers..

*edit*
i have no clue why they are so tiny..
Unedited panorama.
Attached images
blackwood.jpg
My FZ racer. Hopefully I will be able to drive it now with the new patch, Ill be usin TC for a while though.
Attached images
FZ50.jpg
^^^ looks good but im stuck in school for another 2 hours before i can play new patch this make nismo me sad
This visual tyre flex is amazing.
Attached images
amazing_tyre_flex2.jpg
amazing_tyre_flex.jpg
more tire model
here's some images of the new tire model
Attached images
tire1.jpg
tire2.jpg
tire3.jpg
Quote from deggis :This visual tyre flex is amazing.

Excellent!

Can someone try and replicate this picture? We'll need a fast tight right hander...
Attached images
Irvine.jpg
lol, look a couple of posts above you and you will see that deggis has already done that in his 2nd pic
Quote from seggons :lol, look a couple of posts above you and you will see that deggis has already done that in his 2nd pic

I know (I quoted him illepall). Deggis took some good shots of tyre flex, but not a replica of the Irvine shot.
LFS S2 Alpha v0.5T
I crashed into the wall and the car bounced from it and the pic is taken when the car is landing on the ground. Nice strain on the tires
Attached images
lfs_s2_alpha_05t_tyre_deformation.jpg
Just etsting out the damage
Attached images
screen44.jpg
Quote from seggons :lol, look a couple of posts above you and you will see that deggis has already done that in his 2nd pic

Wasn't me driving, just some wr hotlap. But great, I tried to find that real tyre flex pic. I think Aston could have same kind of corner...
Quote from deggis :This visual tyre flex is amazing.

yeah, but sometimes it may be too much

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3267 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG