The online racing simulator
F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
Concept racing 2 !!
Quote from zeugnimod :I wouldn't believe everything the drivers say publicly.

You can't say you would rather choose a Torro Rosso or Force India over a Brawn with the full line up of drivers and all and Total fuel, by test results that is the best possible combination and its achievable at the first GP.
Quote from Mustafur :You can't say you would rather choose a Torro Rosso or Force India over a Brawn with the full line up of drivers and all and Total fuel, by test results that is the best possible combination and its achievable at the first GP.

True, you were talking about Ferrari and BMW in the post I quoted, though. Not about Toro Rosso or Force India.
Quote from zeugnimod :True, you were talking about Ferrari and BMW in the post I quoted, though. Not about Toro Rosso or Force India.

which was a quote on basically this.
I'm back with Jaws F1.
Roll up Roll up !!
Only a week to go , get signed up quick
f1 manager
in for this

no idea on pre season form need to do some more research. Just looking at 2008 results OMG @ ammont of DNF's!!! 15 of them!!
In as RossUKGP. Not sure I'll be able to make all the races but should be fun
Flying this year, just as I did last year.

Eagle Race Team For The Win.
im in. ... =D

pibe motorsport

whats the difference between the ferrari v8 from toro rosso and the v8 on the factory team ?

is it just coz the one from toro rosso won just 1 race ?
Quote from el pibe :
whats the difference between the ferrari v8 from toro rosso and the v8 on the factory team ?

is it just coz the one from toro rosso won just 1 race ?

It's just the car they're in. The engine is physically the same, but the points you score is from the team that the engine's in
Done my team choices today. Probably as most others I went for full Brawn GP setup. We'll see how it goes.
Allright I normally don't do stuff like this cause basically I suck at it, but decided to give it a go
"VAR by TKP" is the team to watch, people.
Quote from DevilDare :Done my team choices today. Probably as most others I went for full Brawn GP setup. We'll see how it goes.

It seems to be the popular pick.

I just hope that Brawn, Toyota, and Williams, don't get their ass kicked in Melbourne for flaunting "illegal" diffusers.
my dad joined the league too

his team is

Green team
Bets are up now. No bonus question yet though.
Stig Racing team is a go!
Quote from Dajmin :Bets are up now. No bonus question yet though.

Still no bonus (BlindIllusions here btw). Given that its kicking off tomorrow I guess we're either gonna get a late bonus or none this race.
I was thinking there might not be a bonus question for the first race myself. Maybe it's for the best - an extra million for race 1 might be enough to create an unfair advantage to anyone who gets it wrong for the rest of the season

Made a couple of last minute changes to my team and I'm hoping I'll be in with a chance of a high spot this year. I won't win, but I'll beat last year's position (about 23rd in league IIRC).
The way free practice is looking I might not need to make any changes to my team for a while.

Anything can and probably will happen though!
I was reading about the practice sessions and getting more and more pleased with my team choices too. I just wonder how much more complaining there's going to be about the Brawn aerofoils if they end up walking away with the first few races.
Late sign up here. Reintjan said about it :P

TwinFlow Motorsports here
Late sign up too, inspired by the friday free practice.

Team name: Brytech GP

My choices are split between Brawn and Williams, they are cheap and on the pace, so it makes sense.
For those that have played before, when do we get the points through?
Last year, they were usually added around 5 or 6 hours after the race so I'd say we can expect them pretty soon.

F1 Race Manager 2009 Browser Game
(272 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG