The online racing simulator
Asphalt Animals
(26 posts, started )
Asphalt Animals
I see some skin edits have you asked permission for those?

Movie was nice thow
Skin edits ... all our skins are 100% origonal ... what skins do you refer too ?
Ah, OK ... look closely ... our skin is different
The origonal FUJITSU livery is from Jason Brights V8 Supercar.
that video really makes me want a good FXR server that is packed
#7 - senn
who is driving that metal paint FZR with 2.36 left on the video?
I think thats actually you senn
#9 - senn
\o/ first time in a movie wooo :P

Where are you guys racing nowadays? i think i saw maddog on AW...
Yup, Im a member of [AW] now.
Website is at www.asphalt-warriors.com
On the site you can see whats happening on the server in real time and also see the status of all members.
Since posting the video Im supprised that 'SQUIDHEAD' hasnt opened his smart mouth and made a comment.
Quote from aptitudex :Since posting the video Im supprised that 'SQUIDHEAD' hasnt opened his smart mouth and made a comment.

He didn't posted in your thread so now you're instigating him to do exactly that? Why try to start a flame war? He probably can't be bothered since he knows it would be a waste of time because you won't actually listen to what he says

To keep more on topic, the vid was pretty alright but it got repetitive after 1 minute and you should try to work on camera angles and on the vid's quality.
Quote from aptitudex :Since posting the video Im supprised that 'SQUIDHEAD' hasnt opened his smart mouth and made a comment.

Quote from th84 :"And so the Lord sayeth, thou shall not give advice as to how to improve aptitude's vidoes. All that do so shall be cast down with profane language. So shall pass my 11th commandment."

Why would I want to waste my time on something useless, knowing the result I'd get?
(judging by this thread's view count, Im not the only one who's getting the right idea)
predictable, being the spineless sea creature he is ... the bait is taken. His strength is drawn from like minded, spineless keyboard warriors that support him in his elitism.

A squid is easily squashed under foot ...
Average vid, crap music(IMO), crap FPS. 4/10.

And about Squid: He is an ****, that is a fact. But, when he says "Your vid is shit", it is precisely that. Shit. Why? Because The Squid is only capable of telling the facts. And when The Squid offers you his advice, and you refuse his advice, and start calling him names, there is only one name you can call yourself.

A dumbass.

And that is precisely what you are.

Insult? No. Mere fact - for those who start BAAWWWWW--ing when offered some damn good advice FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY EXPERTS IN THE FIELD(what the Squid IS), are nothing more than dumbasses.
Thunderhead speaks the truth. Squidhead is over God himself in term of videos. Even if he sometimes get fooled with 'pure autocross skills video'.
Quote from Thunderhead :And about Squid: He is an ****, that is a fact. But, when he says "Your vid is shit", it is precisely that.

Yup, an **** and proud... Even though I thought more of "strict but fair", your terms are closer to truth.
and sigged.

P.S: Riders Motion - so it happened, get over it... I wasn't in an exclusive club
P.P.S: This thread seems to start show some entertainment (about time)... I love reading inadequate people's posts
hahaha ... you people make me laff
His videos are nothing but childish crap ...
FYO .. the video wasnt mine but another team members.
Quote from aptitudex :hahaha ... you people make me laff
His videos are nothing but childish crap ...
FYO .. the video wasnt mine but another team members.

Seems like he's not the childish one. For no reason you start bitching about Squid, then claim it as a victory when he posts in your thread. I think your logic is somewhat flawed.

The video is okay, it could do with some different colour settings, the plain old LFS look is good in game but isn't too attractive in movies.
Quote from aptitudex :predictable, being the spineless sea creature he is ... the bait is taken. His strength is drawn from like minded, spineless keyboard warriors that support him in his elitism.

A squid is easily squashed under foot ...

Im sorry I tried to keep my respect for you but you just blow it away by acting like this again this is juts stupid and you hould know it( realy you should)
I can't tell you of how disapointed this makes me in you compared to the other AW members wich i can have great fun with.

Squid is an expert and a wel respected member(but you only seem to care about people saying your vids are good)
And flame the ones who says its crap or stupid(that is just dumb).
Becaus The thing i liked about it was the bundle of it togetter the effects wel there were not realy any.
SOme people think of squid as an @shole i seem to not agree he has always beighn friendly with me.

And with his advice im whel underway of making my own little first LFS movie.

In short aptitudex STOP biegh an idoit and @SHOLE you should be friendly and as member of team like the rest of your teamates.
If you stil want to act like this i'l give you the only AW member that behaves like a shitstag award
Shutup u idiot, you have no idea what your talking about. Squid is a self proclaimed **** and should be treated as such.
And its always the same mindless idiots that run to suck up his ass.

Like I said, the video wasnt mind. I only ever made the one video which squid shot down in flames because it wasn't made the way he would make it.
Quote from aptitudex :Shutup u idiot, you have no idea what your talking about

Although his English might not be the best, more then understandable since it isn't his first language, he made a pretty good point there. You are extremely aggressive for no apparent reason really. He didn't attacked you, just said his opinion, no need to call him an idiot.
Just cool down a lot more, trust me, you are missing on a lot if you act like this.

Quote from aptitudex :Squid is a self proclaimed **** and should be treated as such.

Whatever your opinion is, you have to admit that he has a fair point of view. I mean if you actually analyze what his criticizing, you will agree with him.
But if you resent him so much, then why do you take his words so close to the heart?

Quote from aptitudex :And its always the same mindless idiots that run to suck up his ass.

I haven't really seen anyone "kissing his ass" in this thread.

Quote from aptitudex :Like I said, the video wasnt mind. I only ever made the one video which squid shot down in flames because it wasn't made the way he would make it.

Ok, but some people might put that under a question mark since you didn't said that in the first post, you said it after receiving some bad criticism

To be honest, that vid of yours was pretty bad.
#24 - SamH
aptitudex collects a few infractions for trolling, abusive language and abusing other members.
ROFL this is rather amusing to read. On the other hand really said to see people get flamed for no reason what so ever. I havent watch the entire vid, but from what I have seen doesnt look to bad. Propably the Squid could make it a lot better but then again he is a alien on vids.

@ apitudex : Better get your act sorted, not really the community spirit you showing here.

Asphalt Animals
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG