The online racing simulator
Space Bat
(42 posts, started )
Space Bat

Some deaths are embarrassing. But death can be glorious too, whether it comes after a heroic act to save the life of a child, or after an attempt to cling to the side of a space shuttle as it blasts into space!!!

A bat, injured and frail, managed to experience the greatest death possible recently, when it clung on to the space shuttle Discovery's fuel tank as it lifted off from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida!!!

According to NASA the Freetail bat had a broken left wing and a problem with its right wrist or shoulder. And so, crippled and dying, and in search of a glorious end, the wee man decided to cling to the foam of a fuel tank and let the massive craft take him high up into the night sky for one last adventure.

NASA said the bat died very quickly during launch. But I would like to think that maybe Space Bat made it a little bit longer than that???

Perhaps Space Bat turned and saw the Earth fall away, and experienced for one last time the majesty of flight???

Perhaps he saw the world in a way no other creature has before, and then witnessed the vastness of space and our own fragile existence within it? Perhaps he was even picked up by aliens, and is now enjoying a brand new life aboard the holodeck of some advanced civilisation???

Possibly not. But I hope so!!!

You deserve it, Space Bat, wherever you are, Godspeed!!! :weeping::weeping::drink:

All I can say is, what a way to go.
We love you, Space Bat!
Space Bat is an inspiration to us all.
Space Bat is my new God. Screw the flying spaghetti monster. Space Bat is the only true deity there is...

Hallowed is the Space Bat.
Space Bat is my new relligion.
80s cartoon theme song incoming:

"He was a bat with a broken wing
Went to sleep for a few hours.
Woke up in a rocket ship
With brand new super powers!

BATS! In space!
Before the situation gets any worse
BATS! In space!
Saving everyone in the u-ni-veeeeeeeerse!"

I'm thinking Thundercats style with a massive widdling guitar solo in there somewhere.
#8 - Byku
All Hail Space Bat!

Btw. This thread starts to resemble /b/ :P.
He needs an arch-enemy...
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bat:
I'm a big fan of 1950's/1960's B-movies so this is what I'm fearing it....it will all end in tears mark my words.

Acid trip
Go away Invisible Pink Unicorn. Hail to the Space Bat :bowdown:
Man his awesome!
That bat has a pair of dice
Space Bat is my role model. When I grow up I want to be like Space Bat. When I die, I want to die strapped to a fuel tank of a NASA rocket like Space Bat. Hail Space Bat.
I have to stand in awe of Space Bat's tremendous achievement. I personally believe that Space Bat has survived the experience (under one form or another), and will enlighten us with it's incredible power.

Rejoice, for the time of the Space Bat has come! :drink:
jesus... whats next ??

Goats on a boat...

sheep on a bus ??

either way

Space Bat ftw.
Quote from theirishnoob :jesus... whats next ??

Goats on a boat...

sheep on a bus ??

either way

Space Bat ftw.

Snakes on a plane!?!?
Space bat must have communicated on such a way, that only other bats heard him.

Seeing that must've been ultrasound, now also bats know about the possibility of leaving the earth.

They will all make a spacecraft too, and WILL rule the universe when we are not looking.

Be Aware!
I'm touched, this is amazing!

Go bat!
He was a hero. He lost his dying life for us. WHAT A BRAVE BAT, PUTTING HIS LIFE IN THE LINE OF DANGER FOR US!!!! WHY!!! WHYYYY!!! :weeping:

Space Bat
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG