The online racing simulator
CSR inSim and server release
(31 posts, started )
Quote from HighRoad :Sorry to interupt but shadowww if u think that now you are drifter you eat the whole inteligence of the world?... We dont get that attitude here... If you dont like the thread go away and eat something.... While i was in CSR i knew abour CSRtm and we saw a member ... They got it all under control...and belive me... the best organised teams are CoRe TC and Then CSR .... they got good potential(i left out some teams) so Shadoww...dont be dissrespectful and stop acting like a kid.

1. I am NOT drifter, I am NOT racer, I am NOT cruiser.
2. I am kid
Quote from Shadowww :1. I am NOT drifter, I am NOT racer, I am NOT cruiser.
2. I am kid

Your a kid, who is still acting like in demo. Dude ur in s2 now
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by Shadowww
Say Hello to my little friend.

EDIT: OHHHHHH

Wrong thread.

A mod please delete this

My apologies.
#29 - RS1T
Just a prime example how having a 1500+ post count messes with your brain shadowww. Many users on this forum with high post counts have proved themselves to be respectable, polite, and mature. You have proven yourself to be none of those things.
Quote from RS1T :Just a prime example how having a 1500+ post count messes with your brain shadowww. Many users on this forum with high post counts have proved themselves to be respectable, polite, and mature. You have proven yourself to be none of those things.

Oh, I have more than 1500? Baw, I wanted to celebrate mine 1337th post

Anyways, I am not looking on mine post count. And I have 3.7 posts per day, which isn't a lot at all.
#31 - RS1T
Some people just never learn

CSR inSim and server release
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG