i would really like 2 see lfs hurry the hec up and realese the scirocco.then id like 2 see them realese some real cars not ones lfs has made up themselves.so,cars like light ones like lotuses would be good.id also like 2 see a car that is acually ment for fricken rallycross.
oh ya and did i forget 2 mention that a REAL track would be nice 2.
Quote from Zay :i would really like 2 see lfs hurry the hec up and realese the scirocco.then id like 2 see them realese some real cars not ones lfs has made up themselves.so,cars like light ones like lotuses would be good.id also like 2 see a car that is acually ment for fricken rallycross.

Real cars in LFS:

Raceabout
LX4+LX6 (pretty much)
FMB
BF1
UF1 (pretty much)
Quote from mcintyrej :real cars in lfs:

Raceabout
lx4+lx6 (pretty much)
fbm
bf1
uf1 (pretty much)

+ mrt
Quote from mcintyrej :Real cars in LFS:

Raceabout
LX4+LX6 (pretty much)
FMB
BF1
UF1 (pretty much)

Every car in LFS is based on real cars, so all of them is real
An idea I got from playing rFactor... *that famous musical sting from "Psycho"*

A new FZ50 variant: the FZ55 Turbo. Basically, it would be LFS's equivalent to the Porsche 935. Stupidly overpowered turbo motor with massive lag. Massive wing on the back. WIDE tires. Explodes down the straights, but need to stop early to avoid going off the track.

I think it would be awesome.
Quote from Zay :oh ya and did i forget 2 mention that a REAL track would be nice 2.

Yo', fo' sho', bro'.
I would love to drive the Caparo T1 in the game.

Basically a road legal F1. It can support 3G of lateral grip on supers in fast bends
Trucks? Vans? WTF ?!
I'd like to see:
muscle car;
overpowered street car (exotic maybe);
if the Scirocco is going to be made, then the Scirocco GTR would also be nice;
small RWD GTR's to mix it up with small FWD GTR's;
2008 f1 car(becouse it has no tc) perhaps a 2009 also(but i'm not sure becouse of all thoose ridicolous rules to cut cost).
From car's that would be all i'd like.
Drift cars
japanese models.. s15, 240sx, skylines, etc etc

lfs could be sponsored to show all real cars
the only realistic sujestion i can see is a more powerful go kart... the mrt is honestly... Rubbish...

update it or maybe have two versions ( like the lx4/6 with one kart being 125 the other 250 ? )
I would like to see BMW 850csi and also a lot of GTRs like a Scirocco, Astra V8 and much FIA GT cars
Quote from theirishnoob :the only realistic sujestion i can see is a more powerful go kart... the mrt is honestly... Rubbish...

update it or maybe have two versions ( like the lx4/6 with one kart being 125 the other 250 ? )

Isn't the MRT5 allready more powerfull then a go kart? Karts at the local indoor kartcenter over here are 250 cc with a top speed of 60 km/h. The MRT is much faster then that and more build for outdoor racing.

But a kart with a trackbuilder would be cool. Then you can make your own local karttrack in LFS.
Quote from marzman :Isn't the MRT5 allready more powerfull then a go kart? Karts at the local indoor kartcenter over here are 250 cc with a top speed of 60 km/h. The MRT is much faster then that and more build for outdoor racing.

But a kart with a trackbuilder would be cool. Then you can make your own local karttrack in LFS.

no
250cc 2T 6 speed superkart can > 220km/h

MRT is build for AutoX racing, not road racing
Already suggested before, but I would definetly enjoy some group N styled cars.

And it shouldnt take too long to create IMO, just put the XRR interior and slicks in XRT, thats all it needs.
How about a few cars for the banger lads Like ford granadas ,volvos 2,7,9 series there is a few banger servers online and they seem popular i think these cars would get more people onto the game and racing liveforspeed
Quote from TexasLTU :Every car in LFS is based on real cars, so all of them is real

You said it yourself, Based on real cars. They aren't exactly the same.
Whereas the cars listed up there are (pretty much) exact replica's of real cars. Look
Prototypes anyone?

AUDI R15
I'd love to see an RBR, or an LXR
I would like to see Ford Focus ST and RS and golf GTI i RLY want Focust ST i think that the best car ever made i like it so much
LFS in S2 mode, needs 25 different cars

Demo

XF GTi
XR GT
Formula BMW FB02

S1

XR GT Turbo
FXO Turbo
RB4 GT
LX4
LX6
MRT5