The online racing simulator
Audi Starts Shipping the R8LMS to Teams.
I think it looks awkward from certain angles. Its no C6R.
#3 - Vain
#4 - kirmy
Quote from Vain :Yeah, it's awesome.

Vain

haaa, so true, struggling to see why it isnt in a faster class, i think it could be faster, but nice none the less
GT2 is probably out of the question as long as certain make from Zuffenhausen is present...
Quote from UncleBenny :I think it looks awkward from certain angles. Its no C6R.

but the c6 is made form plastic that if you tap it sounds like my wheelie bin and im pretty shure the rear suspension is leaf springs. plus the c6R sounds like its missfireing all the time, not anything like the noise somone like ferrarri can get from a v8
i think the R8 is much better for road and track, and deffinetly better build quallity.
Quote from Alistair :but the c6 is made form plastic that if you tap it sounds like my wheelie bin and im pretty shure the rear suspension is leaf springs. plus the c6R sounds like its missfireing all the time, not anything like the noise somone like ferrarri can get from a v8
i think the R8 is much better for road and track, and deffinetly better build quallity.

Aww someones been watching Top Gear
but its true
#9 - bbman
Quote from Alistair :but its true

That the race versions are made of plastic? Doubt that, doubt that very much...
Well they win...
#11 - DeKo
Quote from Alistair :but the c6 is made form plastic that if you tap it sounds like my wheelie bin and im pretty shure the rear suspension is leaf springs. plus the c6R sounds like its missfireing all the time, not anything like the noise somone like ferrarri can get from a v8

Because, of course, the GT3 car is a C6 with a spoiler. obviously the whole car isnt changed, that would be ludicrous. Yeah, the C6 has leaf springs, but thats all part of the character, its not going to suddenly throw you off the road because some new fancy suspension arrangement is invented. Forming you're own opinions is a lot better than just gulping in everything king clarkson says.
btw its not a "true" leaf spring, its a transverse mounted one
The R8 is a strange beast. Sometimes I see and think "yeah, that is a fantastic looking car". Other times I look at it and think it looks weird and clumsy. I think it depends a lot on the colour of the weird blank plate behind the door.

Someone drives a black R8 round here most days. It's pretty nice, and damn can it shift. We have 2 lanes becoming one after the traffic lights and if the guy wants to get in ahead of other cars, you know he's gonna make it
Where do i buy one?
Im loving the look of it.
Quote from DeKo :Because, of course, the GT3 car is a C6 with a spoiler. obviously the whole car isnt changed, that would be ludicrous. Yeah, the C6 has leaf springs, but thats all part of the character, its not going to suddenly throw you off the road because some new fancy suspension arrangement is invented. Forming you're own opinions is a lot better than just gulping in everything king clarkson says.

i do form my own opinions and thats why i would not buy an american car
i would buy italian or japanese (or a tvr)
Quote from Alistair :i do form my own opinions and thats why i would not buy an american car
i would buy italian or japanese (or a tvr)

So what you're saying is that you'd say no to a cheaper, proven to be faster and reliable C6R and rather pick something way more expensive and slower coming from Europe or Asia just for the simple fact that they come from the respective continents?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG