The online racing simulator
I hate the new patch
(47 posts, started )
I hate the new patch
This is the worst thing that could have happened to LFS imho. I have been playing for nearly 3 years now, and I've made a lot of friends and aquaintances through it (not that anyone would admit to it). It's been a pleasure to click on Connect every day or so and meet, virtually, all these people, find out about them and drive some fast cars on or near the limit, or beyond.

This new patch has RUINED that. RUINED I tell you. Because now I don't chat. I don't find out interesting things about my fellow racers. I just get in a car, stare at the screen, and drive. No time for chatting, as that's wasting valuable driving time. No time for smileys on the back straight anymore (especially in BF1) because I'm now concentrating 2 corners ahead on exactly where on the exit kerb I'm gonna put the car and at what angle.

Next Scawen will remove the chat feature altogether, but I think it would be more worthwhile if the driving feature was removed. And it was renamed Live for Gossip. I'm gonna wear out my Momo, and my ECCI's, and I'm gonna be a lonely little Tristan on the track surrounded by 19 other silent individuals.

DAMN THE DEVS. DAMN THEM TO BLACKWOOD AND BACK, ALONG WITH THE BETATESTERS! (for being amazingly brilliant)
i feel your pain
lol

i know how you feel lol i was talking to someone while in the formula.. was a tad hard, now all we need is something like teamspeak or something that connects through the servers so you can talk to the people through that specific server when you join it (HINT HINT)
I knew it ain't that simple as the title seems.
Well, its friday night, how does your beer taste?
My barm does it´s job great. Guys i love you :drink:
So estaticly happy that it came out all........tristaniffy...

nice illepall
Quote from tristancliffe :
Next Scawen will remove the chat feature altogether

hmm
Tristan hates LFS :cry:
lol, well it is incredible how focused you need to be when driving the bf1, especially around south city. :lovies:
Now I see what you mean! After 20 laps in the BF1 I had to stop and take a rest, that thing is a beast.
I know, driving gets in the way of chatting, I think that next patch, scawen should take all cars out cept the UF1, so we have time to carry on a conversation between corners,
agreed....in that case I hate it as well then ....damn developers doing such a great job with this sim.
You guys didnt se this.
Quote from Tristian Cliffe :amazingly brilliant)

Quote from BrandonAGr :Now I see what you mean! After 20 laps in the BF1 I had to stop and take a rest, that thing is a beast.

True that. I didn't think I'd like it that much. But damn man. I was driving for so long that I had to stop because my bottom went numb (not that you'd want to know, but I can't sit down now because of which. I need a new chair). The car just oh my god. You trow it around a corner at stupid miles per hour, and it sticks. Then you quickly throw it back the other way, and it's still stuck. OMFG! So much fun.
Quote from tristancliffe :
Next Scawen will remove the chat feature altogether

And replace it with built-in voice chat?
the thing is, even with TS to chat away, when im in the BF1, gunning it at 160+ halfway down the bl straight, i cant hear anyone anyway, cause of the wind blast. so.. get rid of all the cars, but if you do leave any, make them battery operated.
tristan is doing a fordman

cmon tristan its not too bad, even i can do smileys and talk on the straight and im running mouse lol, so give it a day or 2 and u will be loving it!

knowing tristan is a late april fools joke tho
Quote from deggis :Tristan hates LFS :cry:

My thoughts exactly when I saw the threads title and Tristans name below it.

Tristan, you must be sooo mad right now
LOL nice post tristan, making big fun of all the moaners and such!
LOL
Bet the whingers thought they'd found a new best friend when they saw the title of this thread
#23 - shim
Quote from XCNuse :lol

i know how you feel lol i was talking to someone while in the formula.. was a tad hard, now all we need is something like teamspeak or something that connects through the servers so you can talk to the people through that specific server when you join it (HINT HINT)

well i do have a vent server if ppl would wnat to connect to it, but no one does

info of it is on me forums in the news section.. (check sig)
And I thought this was going to be a rant about TC

Nice thread tristan
Phew, when I read the title I was like "doubleyouteeeff"

I hate the new patch
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG