The online racing simulator
LFS Hillclimb server [now testing]
(15 posts, started )
Hey everyone !

I've set up the LFS Hillclimb server today. I am still testing it, so I'd like your help on that one
I would like any advices possible for the layout, the server itself if possible !

Currently, the layout is on KY3 on the part between the oval and the straight line to the pits (the long way).
It is narrow and winding. For the moment, the cars allowed are the GTR, the FOX and the FO8 (what you'd see usually in high-specs hillclimb events).
On request, I can allow the use of the road cars.

Come and enjoy ! Your help and presence would be greatly appreciated
It's relaxing in the UFR and the XFR, demanding in the GTRs, challenging in the FOX and FO8 and hilarious in the BF1
Pushing yourself to the limit probably doesn't get much easier than this, a tight track with limited visibility where a seemingly minor mistake can completely ruin your run. It's awesome
i would like to try this, whats the server called?
Yep - this server still up? I really fancy trying it out!
I may do a FO8 FOX hillclimb championship, would be a first, and there would be limited setups. Nice idea huh?
your only problem is enforcing the setup
Quote from R3DMAN :your only problem is enforcing the setup

A few ways of doing this,

1) Random setup check, example: Nobody is allowed pit after their run unless they send their setup.

2) Take ALL points finishers setups and analyse and penalise the few who've broken the rules.
What is the server called?
ive no idea..

we are waiting for the lad to let us know.
Hi guys. Sorry for bumping this thread. I just made a hillclimb layout on Fe4 and i need people too come test it. Im testing it on server 42D Racing .
Current cars available are race but i can put road up too on request. Your all welcome to come try it.
Quote from Ales_M :Hi guys. Sorry for bumping this thread. I just made a hillclimb layout on Fe4 and i need people too come test it. Im testing it on server 42D Racing .
Current cars available are race but i can put road up too on request. Your all welcome to come try it.

I like it
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I like it

Tnx. Btw I'll leave layout on for some days, so come and test it.

Edit: Congratz to Rudy van Buren for awesome time in Fox.
I was on server. Nice layout. Go to see it. Gratz

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG