The online racing simulator
Random Facts Thread
(581 posts, started )
Model T Fords were available in different colours. And hair doesn't keep growing. Couldn't be bothered to see how many other facts were plain wrong.
Quote from 91mason91 :
When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

The elephant is the only animal with 4 knees.

These two I know are wrong.

It only seems that the hair and fingernails "grow" because the corpse looses fluids and thus shrinks. Hair and nails stay the same length, so they seem to be longer compared to the shrunken body.

The "knees" on the elefents forelegs are the equivalent of our wrist joint, thus they are no knees.

Shocking how much bullshit is composed in such fact lists, especially since I can only confirm or falsify a few of them, so I guess there are even more fallacies.

Following, a list of confirmed facts:
                            Quote from The Very End :HMm, I think the difference is that mens tries to hide it, and coop with it, but end up having a shity life instead of going to shrimp.
                            Just look on S14, I'm pretty sure some people in white cloths will come and get him some day.

:hide:

I hope not!
                            this aint proved fact, but drinking lots of water keeps you better awake then drinking energy drink. well it does for me
                            Quote :Mario, of Super Mario Bros. fame, appeared in the 1981 arcade game, Donkey Kong. His original name was Jumpman, but was changed to Mario to honor the Nintendo of America's landlord, Mario Segali.

I heard he was named after a housekeeper of the Nintendo building, or Miyamotos home, not sure.

Quote :When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

No, but because your skin loses humidity and "shrinks" it can look like that

Quote :The most common name in the world is Mohammed.

...and the most common surname is Chang

Quote :Cats can hear ultrasound.

Dogs too

Quote :Kansas state law requires pedestrians crossing the highways at night to wear tail lights.

I want see that in action
                            you cant never know witch way the train go from the trains tracks
                            The patron saint of businessmen is Saint Homobonus.

Pretty random, I think.
                            Quote from batteryy :you cant never know witch way the train go from the trains tracks

I can.. the left hand side goes that way and the other side goes that way.
                            "Bad Request (Invalid URL)"

I seriously had a heart attack when I saw those.. I was like "uhmm ok shit".
                            Quote from 91mason91 :
                            *snip*

henery ford used black as it was the cheapest, not because it dried faster, all the paint was the same but bulk black was the cheapest.
                            the girl next door broke up with her bf to be with me..
                            now THATS random, and pretty shit tbh..
                            Quote from BastianB :the girl next door broke up with her bf to be with me..

then you broke up with her to be with me, its Going to happen... Future facts
                            i hope she wont even be with me, because i feel pretty guilty about this whole story..

can´t remember if i ever felt shit like this about me like now..
                            Quote from BastianB :the girl next door broke up with her bf to be with me..

Don't worry. She'll do the same to you one day. There's a lil' saying that goes "If she does it to someone else, she'll do it to you"
                            Quote from S14 DRIFT :Don't worry. She'll do the same to you one day. There's a lil' saying that goes "If she does it to someone else, she'll do it to you"

i know she will, but i´ll enjoy the time she stays with me
                            Quote from S14 DRIFT :I can.. the left hand side goes that way and the other side goes that way.

a bit different when you go more country side. one tracks only if it isnt train station
                            Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :the nissan skyline is actually only illegal in California.

I know I'm quoting an old post, but why?
                            Quote from only.one.RydeR :I know I'm quoting an old post, but why?

Something to do with noise restrictions or CO2 emissons I think.
                            Quote from piggy501 :Something to do with noise restrictions or CO2 emissons I think.

Hm. Never knew my fave car was harmful to the environment.

Random Facts Thread
                            (581 posts, started )
                            FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG