The online racing simulator
LFS Username: jdgracing
Number: 33
Class: LFSBC
Thi sis going to be good!! ^^
LFS Username: n-murray
Number: 21
Class:LFSBC
how do u upload replay of my 103% of wr lap ? and can it be done in multiplayer in a private room with me being the only car on track ?
Quote from n-murray :how do u upload replay of my 103% of wr lap ? and can it be done in multiplayer in a private room with me being the only car on track ?

www.lfsworld.net ->S2 hotlaps ->hotlap charts ->choose -> upload

and no, it must be an spr.
Quote from hyntty :www.lfsworld.net ->S2 hotlaps ->hotlap charts ->choose -> upload

and no, it must be an spr.

sorry for being such a noob but whats a spr. ? is it when u can click to go multiplayer, single player, training and stuff u click hot lapping ?
Quote from n-murray :sorry for being such a noob but whats a spr. ? is it when u can click to go multiplayer, single player, training and stuff u click hot lapping ?

Damn I uploaded it but it says " HOTLAP UPLOAD ERROR you cannot upload hotlaps made with test lfs version 0.5z10 " wtf it took me ages to do a full lap without hitting a wall or an object or the grass
For example for bl1/xfg you'd need a 1:35.5 or something. I don't know if that's too high or low
Quote from hyntty :For example for bl1/xfg you'd need a 1:35.5 or something. I don't know if that's too high or low

well i did a 1.20.3 i think and 103% of wr is 1.20.422 as wr is 1.18.0 i think but i made it anyway ?
hotlap worldrecord is 1:33.00 in XFG -> 93.00 s

93.00*1.03=93.00+3*0.93=93.00+2.79=95.79

95.79s -> laptime of 1:35.79 for the 103% requirement... wich is actually quiet tough on that combo
Quote from n-murray :well i did a 1.20.3 i think and 103% of wr is 1.20.422 as wr is 1.18.0 i think but i made it anyway ?

You answered your own question there.
Which Aston combo has a WR of 1.20????
It was a 1:18 ? How many aston combos do we have in the calender?
Quote from hyntty :It was a 1:18 ? How many aston combos do we have in the calender?

TBO @ AS1 [WR 58 or smthing], FOX @ AS7 [WR 1.40 somthing probably]
So can I be in the LFSBC class? Or the NDRC class?
Quote from TFalke55 :hotlap worldrecord is 1:33.00 in XFG -> 93.00 s

93.00*1.03=93.00+3*0.93=93.00+2.79=95.79

95.79s -> laptime of 1:35.79 for the 103% requirement... wich is actually quiet tough on that combo

I just got myself a 1:35.56* on that combo using the hotlap setup from setupgrid had to push hard to get it too.
Nialy was talking about FE5R
Maybe, but BL1 was just being used as an example and as it was being mentioned I posted the itme I just recorded because it was relevent at the time.
Quote from n-murray :well i did a 1.20.3 i think and 103% of wr is 1.20.422 as wr is 1.18.0 i think but i made it anyway ?

As John Mclane would say,: "WELCOME TO THE PARTY PAL!!!!"
Quote from Timdpr :So can I be in the LFSBC class? Or the NDRC class?

I'll override Jackson depending on how much $$$$ you send to my PayPal.

Quote from dekojester :I'll override Jackson depending on how much $$$$ you send to my PayPal.

Ah, the mysterious dekojester, he gives answers in the form of jokes! The joke is a code I need to crack...The slow Timdpr is thinking it's a yes for LFSBC, but he needs to be sure...is it?
Quote from boothy :How fast are you on the track?

Slow as in not realising the meaning of something quickly...or something...

I'll give you 2 examples, one is my text above (not being able to think of a good description) and another is me replying to your comment as if you didn't realise this is what I meant, and not thinking of the correlation between my speed and the two race classes.

Actually, that was 3...another example...

What the hell am I on about?
Quote from Timdpr :Ah, the mysterious dekojester, he gives answers in the form of jokes! The joke is a code I need to crack...The slow Timdpr is thinking it's a yes for LFSBC, but he needs to be sure...is it?

Actually, I have no idea what you're to be in. Jackson and Joe handle that.

I just banhammer people. :P

d
I'm loving the idea of the separate qualifying sessions when the classes are different, mean we're not tripping over each other during the session.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG