The online racing simulator
OT : Sim Racing Tonight / Inside Sim Racing help
Hello LFS'ers,

SRT / Inside Sim Racing is an entertainment based show that provides sim racers with the latest news, the hottest gadgets, and covers a broad base of all sims and bringing it all into one show. Our purpose is not only to entertain, but to spread the word about sim racing and increase the size and quality of our community. One of our methods is through You Tube. On You Tube the more subscribers that your channel has, the higher your show is ranked and with it comes more visibility to the masses. This allows us to maintain the goal of creating more global awareness of sim racing. This means that you can help us accomplish that goal by becoming a subscriber, which is completely free. To become a subscriber to SRT / Inside Sim Racing's You Tube channel click here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/simracingtonight

Episode 39 coming out next week will have Michael Passingham back on the show for his continued LFS coverage.

If you already are a subscriber we thank you for your support,

Shaun Cole
SRT / Inside Sim Racing
#2 - G!NhO
I am already subscribed, i love your show.
Looking forward to seeing the show
Just a question thow shaun could you ad something Like Ideal for payment im not 18 yet so I cant have paypall
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Just a question thow shaun could you ad something Like Ideal for payment im not 18 yet so I cant have paypall

The US doesn't have a thing like Ideal (it's a Dutch thing) I think a money transfer would be a better option (nl: geld overmaken naar een buitenlandse rekening)
#6 - amp88
Subscribed. I normally watch the the programme anyway.
Already subscribed, I just need to catch up on all episodes from this year.
Subscribed as soon as you guys got YouTube channel
Been subscribed for a while now, I love it! In my very first league race, LFSBC round 5 waaay back in 27th September 2008, my skin was this one.

Great that Sir Passingham is back, will he be covering the Kyoto 250?
Thanks Shaun, been a subscriber for quite a while now!
bestttt showwww everrrrrr
Already subscribed, just waiting for the shows to "air"... Keep up the good work!
Quote from brt900 :exactly i think even he would agree

keep up the good work shaun

It's not often comic book guy smiles but i think he is smiling on this show!
Thanks again everyone for your fantastic support. We really appreciate it and will continue to expand upon the show.
Subscribed a while ago and well worth it, can't wait till the next episode!

Keep it up guys!
Quote from shaun cole :Thanks again everyone for your fantastic support. We really appreciate it and will continue to expand upon the show.

Hey Shaun

Watch all your shows! Great job you guys are doing
I want you and all the rest of your team to watch this video together
You won't be sorry Because you guys are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao

Thanks Todd
I havnt watched it recently, i see the names and its review of wheel ect and it goes for like a half hour, so im skeptical about what is actually in the video or episode.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG