The online racing simulator
It seems that we had the fastest pit crew.
Quote from niels1 :Watching the replay and checking out the crash in "eua rouge". (chicane)
There were about 10/11 cars involved, with that many cars involved in a crash which contains half of the field there should have been a Safety Car situation.

There are no safety cars IIRC... Unless I misread the rules...
No, there aren't any.
it looks like our team (uer-racing) got some wrong penalty's in the test race (4DT and start from the back). We had to start from the back for re-enter the track after shift+p in qualy, according to the rules there should have been only a drive through penalty applied.

Quote from gtal rules :
"- Joining the track after pressing Shift+P/Shift+S will result in a drive through penalty after the start of the race."

Then we gained a drive through penalty for not having the right skin and one for the wrong driver naming, which is correct but towards the end of the race we got one DT-penalty for chat which is not correct according to the rules and one for crossing the pitlane, though i haven't found anything according the pitlane point in the rules:

Quote from gtal rules :
- Chatting during the race will result in a 10 second time penalty, per line, to be added to the team’s finishing time.

Quote from lantisastina :it looks like our team (uer-racing) got some wrong penalty's in the test race (4DT and start from the back). We had to start from the back for re-enter the track after shift+p in qualy, according to the rules there should have been only a drive through penalty applied.

Then we gained a drive through penalty for not having the right skin and one for the wrong driver naming, which is correct but towards the end of the race we got one DT-penalty for chat which is not correct according to the rules and one for crossing the pitlane, though i haven't found anything according the pitlane point in the rules:

Maybe when you have more than one penalty, they are converted to one higher penalty.
Quote from lantisastina :it looks like our team (uer-racing) got some wrong penalty's in the test race (4DT and start from the back). We had to start from the back for re-enter the track after shift+p in qualy, according to the rules there should have been only a drive through penalty applied.

As far i can remember, it is caused due to the amount of rejoins your team did. For the chatting thing, i think we reconsidered during race for DT's. This was the reason for the test race (for us), to sort out the rules.
ROFL I didnt read the rules that good propably.

But maybe this is something to think about. I mean there were a lot of cars involved and in a geniune race it will be red flagged and restarted if cars are able to compete again due to the damage.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG